Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I live in Montana and co-signed a loan for a car for a friend.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I live in Montana and co-signed a loan for a car for a friend. The friend moved to Kansas without paying. I sent a certified letter to her, she never picked it up. How can I go about getting my money … read more
I co-signed for a car back in 2015 the person who was
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
I co-signed for a car back in 2015 the person who was driving the car and was to pay for the car went into bankruptcy Chap 7, the bank has now repossessed the car and coming to me for the outstanding … read more
My brother took an open end mortgage loan out on my fathers
LawTalk, Lawyer
My brother took an open end mortgage loan out on my fathers house in 2003, the house was paid for in the 60's. Yes my father did sign for the loan but I dont believe my father knew exactly what he was… read more
We were having a family meeting and my oldest sister was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
We were having a family meeting and my oldest sister was very agitated and angry, standing up, siting down and interrupting everyone. My husband kept asking her to be quite so I could speak, she lunge… read more
My ex-husband electronically co-signed a student loan for my
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My ex-husband electronically co-signed a student loan for my daughter in 2006. We received annual statements to our home in the mail and via e-mail. We divorced in August 2011 after 5 1/2 + years of m… read more
In 2006 I foolishly co-signed for a student loan to help my
LawTalk, Lawyer
In 2006 I foolishly co-signed for a student loan to help my young lady friend get through college. When she graduated she was supposed to start making the monthly payments but failed to do so. If I ca… read more
My father had a seizure and ended up in a rehab Nursing
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
My father had a seizure and ended up in a rehab Nursing home. They were abusive to him. yet he needed their care for physical rehab. i signed a power of attorney when he was put in. I also push the me… read more
I lent my car to a friend the other night, and it ended up
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I lent my car to a friend the other night, and it ended up stuck in a snow bank on a private road. There were two people in the car, and neither would admit to driving when the police showed up, so my… read more
I was given a ticket for speeding after my car ended up in
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was given a ticket for speeding after my car ended up in a roadside ditch. The real reason was that I was tired and fell asleep at the wheel. There were no substances involved - I was just very tire… read more
I was stopped for "jerking my car" and the officer ended up
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was stopped for "jerking my car" and the officer ended up arresting me for "tampering with evidence" as he claimed there was marijuana in my mouth. He had my car towed but personally kept my keys an… read more
Former girlfriend in bind to pay car payment at end of 2008
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Former girlfriend in bind to pay car payment at end of 2008 until check arrives. She asks former boyfriend and father of son to help her. He says he doesn't have the money, but to open a charge accoun… read more
My sister signed up at a online retail store and when you refer
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My sister signed up at a online retail store and when you refer someone you get a 25.00 credit at first she would sign up friends and purchase stuff for them then sh started making up name to get the2… read more
My ex-husband was given the car in our divorce. I had ...
J D Haas
J D Haas, Trial Lawyer
My ex-husband was given the car in our divorce. I had co-signed the loan while we were still married. He is late making payments by 5 months. He also did not pay the cable bill from our previous resid… read more
Hello my husband and i had a checking account. We did really
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
Hello my husband and i had a checking account. We did really good at paying on it. We ended up taking out some loans to get into a rental house so we had a home for our two very young children. We end… read more
HI if i take a title loan for my car and dont pay it
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
HI if i take a title loan for my car and don't pay it off, can i get in any legal trouble with the law? The car was totaled and scrapped, however where is no record about it being totaled as i didn't … read more
Forgery My Father was helping me obtain a loan. He put his
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
Forgery: My Father was helping me obtain a loan. He put his cars up for colateral his wife (my stepmom) was on title he forged her signiture. It was discovered by bank, they wanted payment or other fo… read more
i was driving a car not in my name in ok with a ca drivers ...
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
i was driving a car not in my name in ok with a ca drivers lic. the car ended up not being reg. this was 15yr ago they just now coming at me about it is there a statue of limitation… read more
My girl and I were in Virginia for the weekend and visited ...
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
My girl and I were in Virginia for the weekend and visited a small boutique shop.She happened to look up and saw a small dime size cut out in the ceiling.She called me in to see,and it looks like a sm… read more