Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Joseph
Joseph
Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son was recently arrested on a DUI charge for the 2nd time
LawTalk, Lawyer
My son was recently arrested on a DUI charge for the 2nd time in 5 years here in Hawaii. He refused a breathalyzer test. He is a student and resident of CA. Does he qualify for a ignition interlock? I… read more
I was recently arrested for DUI. Took breath test and blew
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was recently arrested for DUI. Took breath test and blew a .011. First offender with no prior record or moving/traffic volition in past 10+ years. Which plea is better for employment reasons. Loss o… read more
Husband arrested for dui and refused breathalyzer and
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Husband arrested for dui and refused breathalyzer and because he's on blood thinners they couldn't take blood test. He was cited and realized 4 hours later. Should he go to hospital now on his own to … read more
I was arrested for DUI (did not take breathalyzer). Would
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I was arrested for DUI (did not take breathalyzer). Would it have any bearing on the case if I went to substance abuse rehab? The DUI did not involve any other parties.… read more
I recently was arrested for DUI and took a urin test.
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
I recently was arrested for DUI and took a urin test. During the test the cup fell into the toilet and the trooper had me reach in the toilet grab the cup rinse it and pee in it. How can I get this te… read more
My son is 19 years of age and recently was cited for a DUI.
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
My son is 19 years of age and recently was cited for a DUI. After passing a sobriety test, he was given to breathalyzer test. First one was negative, second one was a .01%. The problem is he was not d… read more
I was arrested for DUI in PA and refused all field sobriety ...
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I was arrested for DUI in PA and refused all field sobriety tests and breathalyzer. I also refused the blood test. I now face 1 yr loss of license under implied consent law. The officer read the notic… read more
I"m not sure I have the right place, but in 1993 my husband
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I"m not sure I have the right place, but in 1993 my husband was arrested and charged with DUI in New Mexico. He was found not guilty by a jury in Alamogordo NM. In 2017 New Mexico placed a hold on his… read more
I was pulled over dui in Maryland. I took the Breathalyzer
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
i was pulled over for a dui in Maryland. I took the Breathalyzer test and my bac was 0.05. the officers said he was not going to give me a ticket but I cant remember what he said he was going to do. t… read more
I was arrested for a DUI for not taking a breathalyzer because I do not think they are acc
Joseph
Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer
I was arrested for a DUI for not taking a breathalyzer because I do not think they are accurate. I am 100lbs and had one drink, had my receipt to prove it, was involved in an accident (not involving a… read more
I WAS ARRESTED LAST NIGHT FOR A DUI/DWI IN CARROLL COUNTY.
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I WAS ARRESTED LAST NIGHT FOR A DUI/DWI IN CARROLL COUNTY. I BLEW A .04 ON THE NEW BREATHALYZER AT THE STATION. I HAD THREE PREVIOUS DWI'S FROM 1987 TO 1997. THERE WAS NO REAL FEILD SOBRIETY OTHER THA… read more
Im in michigan, i got a ticket for refusing preliminary
Ray, Lawyer
Hello, Im in michigan, i got a ticket for refusing preliminary breathalyzer test... took me to jail, breathalyzer 0.05 let me go in the morning. Recieved a temporart license. Called to pay fine/figure… read more
My son who is 21 years old was booked on a DUI. He tested
Joseph
Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer
My son who is 21 years old was booked on a DUI. He tested .08 on a breathalyzer but his blood test came back a .07. He was stopped doing 49 in a 40mph zone in Orange County, California but apparently … read more
Hi, I was arrested under suspicion of DUI after failing the field sobr
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Hi, I was arrested under suspicion of DUI after failing the field sobriety test. I took a breath test at the police station and blew 0.133. I was bailed out of jail that night. I have a court date set… read more
I was charged with public intoxication in a Federal park in
Loren, criminal lawyer
I was charged with public intoxication in a Federal park in Washington State in June 2013. I took a breathalyzer test and it was 2x legal limit. My fiance and I were in an argument and he went to slee… read more
I have a friend who was arrested for a crime he did not even
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have a friend who was arrested for a crime he did not even know about. He had been drinking and fell asleep under a tree. The police officer woke him up and had him stand by a car. The officer came … read more
I have friend who was arrested for his first DUI in the state
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have friend who was arrested for his first DUI in the state of VA. This is also his first time ever being arrested. The police officer gave him a breath test when he was pulled over and said his BAC… read more
I recently got a dui. I will have my first court date on the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i will have my first court date on the first of january … read more