Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was convicted of a summary offense in pennsylvania, which
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I was convicted of a summary offense in pennsylvania, which does not allow employers to consider summary offenses for hiring purposes, and am applying for a job in new jersey. Is there any similar pro… read more
I live in Pennsylvania. My 12-year-old son with charges with
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I live in Pennsylvania. My 12-year-old son with charges with summary offenses of disorderly conduct and harassment. I met with an attorney this evening and paid $500 (total bill is $1500). Can I get m… read more
My daughter in Pennsylvania pleaded guilty to 2 summary offenses
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My daughter in Pennsylvania pleaded guilty to 2 summary offenses for the same incident, harassment and disorderly conduct. Can both be expunged after 5 years?… read more
I WAS CHARGED WITH A OFFENSE CODE 2709A3 IN PA, IS THIS A
Zoey_ JD
I WAS CHARGED WITH A OFFENSE CODE 2709A3 IN PA, IS THIS A SUMMARY OFFENSE OR A MISDEAMOR … read more
Can a summary offense record hurt me of getting a job in
Zoey_ JD
Can a summary offense record hurt me of getting a job in Pennsylvania? … read more
I received a summary offense for retail theft in the amount
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I received a summary offense for retail theft in the amount of 118 dollars. If I plead guilty will it go on my criminal record… read more
I received a letter from magistrate for summary offense and
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I received a letter from magistrate for summary offense and went to the office, received a sealed document to take to provide fingerprints. The woman at the magistrates office told me "You DON'T want … read more
My 13 year old daughter was charged with a summary offense
Zoey_ JD
My 13 year old daughter was charged with a summary offense of Harassment of a former friend. She received a citation with a $250 fine. Do I need to contest these charges and retain a lawyer or should … read more
I just received in the mail a 'Summary Trial Notice'
Zoey_ JD
I just received in the mail a 'Summary Trial Notice' accompanied by Harassment charges. These are filed by the daughter of my elderly friend/neighbor who they just put into an 'assisted living' facili… read more
I received a summary offense (fine only, but mandatory court
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I received a summary offense (fine only, but mandatory court appearance for setting teh amount) for animal cruelty in PA for leaving my dog in the car on a hot day. I did leave the dog in the car, but… read more
I just received a summary offense for disorderly conduct hazardous/phy
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I just received a summary offense for disorderly conduct hazardous/physical offense that dates back to 7/11/2002 is there a statue of limitions that would apply? I have not received any notices in the… read more
I received a Summons for Summary Case Non-Traffic in Pennsylvania
Sam, Attorney
I received a Summons for Summary Case Non-Traffic in Pennsylvania for Criminal Trespass. I had completed a lifetime self-exclusion from gambling but went to a casino. It shows a small fine. If I plead… read more
Ive received a harassment warning notice in the mail from
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
I've received a harassment warning notice in the mail from a lawyer in consumer law. The warning was issued from a guy I had been seeing sexually for 3 weeks starting in February. He abruptly ended ou… read more
My 17 year old daughter was charged with a summary offense
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My 17 year old daughter was charged with a summary offense in Pennsylvania for retail theft after she and a friend were caught shoplifting $64.00 worth of mechandise from a retail store. She was detai… read more
How do I explain my summary offense of harassment to a future
Zoey_ JD
How do I explain my summary offense of harassment to a future employer. It was a domestic dispute some eight years ago and a background check revealed it. What response would look most favorable?… read more
I am being charged with two summary offenses harassment and
JPEsq, Attorney
I am being charged with two summary offenses: harassment and disorderly conduct. Will these show up on a State and Criminal Background? Also what are the chances I can have them dropped? What do I nee… read more
hi, I have a summary offense conviction in PA.I have been selected
Ely, Counselor at Law
hi, I have a summary offense conviction in PA.I have been selected for job and backgound check is being conducted. They said they would do an extensive background check. Willthe summaryoffense convict… read more
I got a Summary Offense of Disorderly Conduct in the state
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
I went to court for a citation of Underage Drinking but the district judge allowed it to go down to a Summary Offense of Disorderly Conduct in the state of Pennsylvania. Will this show up on backgroun… read more