Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Copperlaw
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My friend's broher sexually assualted her from the ages 4-11
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
my friend's broher sexually assualted her from the ages 4-11 and her parents knew about it. He went away to college and comes home on the weekends. She never pressed charges. She went to cops and told… read more
I was charged with simply assualt in New Jersey. It was a
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I was charged with simply assualt in New Jersey. It was a minor disagreement with my boyfriend and I slapped him. he called the cops and they filed a complaint against me. My boyfriend did not press c… read more
My question is I got arrested on an assault charge in San
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my question is I got arrested on an assault charge in San Antonio Texas the person that I was accused of assaulting had no marks on him I had marks on me and I got arrested me and my fiance got into a… read more
I can I ask the judge to dismiss both charges for lack of
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I can I ask the judge to dismiss both charges for lack of evidence and investigation and flat out the cop was being a dick and didn't do his job? I was fired from a job for re writing the schedule, I … read more
I was arrested after calling police, claiming self defense
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I was arrested after calling police, claiming self defense against my boyfriend who attacked me first. I think I was charged by the police for "over doing" self defense. My boyfriend didn't and isn't … read more
i was attacked in a bar my friend and i just got there i went
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
i was attacked in a bar my friend and i just got there i went to the dance floor while he was getting us drinks the next thing i knew i was struck on the head and the punching did not stop it was 2 gi… read more
I was assualted with weapon in Jefferson County Washington
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I was assualted with weapon in Jefferson County Washington I would like to know how many days after the police and came picked him up I have to file charges?… read more
I was assaulted by a girl in an airport so I fought back in
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I was assaulted by a girl in an airport so I fought back in self defense. I told the police I did not want to press any charges because they said that the other girl could press charges against me sin… read more
My boyfriend is in jail due to an assualt charge a fight that
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My boyfriend is in jail due to an assualt charge a fight that took place at a local store and was caught on camera. The vitim doesnt want anything to do with testifying plus wrote a statement on behal… read more
I was arrested in stafford Virginia sunday night for strangulation.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
I was arrested in stafford Virginia sunday night for strangulation. My girlfriend n I admit ed it was doing sex. The cops said they didn't believe us and since there a commonwealth they dnt care and a… read more
hi roger my problem is I was falsely accused of battery with
Roger, Litigation Attorney
hi roger my problem is I was falsely accused of battery with plenty of witnesss to prove it. and to prove that I was actually the one assaulted several times by a girl and her sister. they called cops… read more
I hope you can help me out with answers I was arrested for
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I hope you can help me out with answers I was arrested for assault and tresspassing 2nd degree I am a first time offender the section is 131203 and 131503 I would like to know what should I expect to … read more
If my victm gave cops a stament and she is the only witness
15thkid
15thkid, Attorney
If my victm gave cops a stament and she is the only witness and she didnt want to press charges and stile i went to county but now im out if she didnt want to press charges and dont want to go to cour… read more
i was accused of saying i would rape a child so im being investigated
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
i was accused of saying i would rape a child so im being investigated by the DHS DCS i think it was a direct action of the father and the grand parents can i do anything to clear my name of it and do … read more
my son called 911 to report his gf was attacking him. They
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
my son called 911 to report his gf was attacking him. They went to bar earlier and he and friend had one drink each, both got severly sick and blacked out and illusional, they believe their drinks wer… read more
i was accused of 2nd degree assault in feb 2007 , of course
Sam, Attorney
i was accused of 2nd degree assault in feb 2007 , of course its a long story but it was a bar fight , i was hit first and i hit the guy back and broke his nose, cops were called i stayed cause i didnt… read more
I was assaulted by my brother in law in front of my three
Zoey_ JD
I was assaulted by my brother in law in front of my three kids while I was sitting in my car. He had stopped in front of me and had gotten out to approach me. I rolled down the window to talk and he p… read more
my girlfriend hit me with a hammer and it knocked the wind ...
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my girlfriend hit me with a hammer and it knocked the wind out of me then i said i was going to call the cops but she ended up doing it. it hurt me but left no marks. the cops arrested her and i went … read more