Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Meigs
Meigs
Meigs, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
What do I need to do to get my license back after 2nd dui?
Sam, Attorney
What do I need to do to get my NJ license back after 2nd dui? my conviction was in december 2009 and does not include a ignition interlock. I completed all other requirements of the court. thank you… read more
if i get a dui in ky and ky is going to suspend my license
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if i get a dui in ky and ky is going to suspend my license for 90 days but i live in ohio and ohio is going to suspend my license for 6 months if i move to ky before i'm sentenced will the 90 day susp… read more
If I get convicted of a DUI in the state of, but live in
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
If I get convicted of a DUI in the state of Virginia, but live in Canada and have a Canadian drivers license, what are the ramifications? … read more
I got a dui in north carolina at the end of 2009....have not
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I got a dui in north carolina at the end of 2009....have not yet been convicted but if i do and my license is suspended...is ther anyway to get licensed in another state?… read more
I didnt complete the DUI school from a DUI in 1997. I have
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I didn't complete the DUI school from a DUI in 1997. I have no warrants but can't get my license until I complete the school. The DUI is in California. I'd like to move to Colorado. I believe I can as… read more
I had a first offense dui and completed the program. Do I need sr22 insurance to get my li
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I had a first offense dui and completed the program. Do I need sr22 insurance to get my license back? I am in California, LA County. How do I know if I need the interlock device, and does that trigger… read more
Can someone that has multiple duis in California go to Kentucky
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Can someone that has multiple dui's in California go to Kentucky and get a license? Can they take the dui school in Kentucky if they have had a california offense?… read more
Im convicted in Co of a DUI,my CO license is suspended, what
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Im convicted in Co of a DUI,my CO license is suspended, what state can I get a license in?… read more
I have a felony conviction for hibitual duis i completed my
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a felony conviction for hibitual dui's i completed my time and corrections supervision. i am talking to a lawyer now he said he wasnt sure if it could be done i was charged back in 2005 and was… read more
In 2008 I got a D.U.I in kentucky, I live in ohio and have
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
In 2008 I got a D.U.I in kentucky, I live in ohio and have an ohio drivers license. If I got my record expunged would the D.U.I still show up on a background check?… read more
In THE STATE OF VERMONT, IF you have been convicted of DUI,
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
In THE STATE OF VERMONT, IF you have been convicted of DUI, 3 times, & get your license back, are you still able to drink at home, but not drive of course. Someone told me that you are not able to eve… read more
in california if someone gets a hardship license due to a dui
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
in california if someone gets a hardship license due to a dui conviction, do they have to prove they work and receive an income in order to use the hardship, restricted license. I know someone who doe… read more
I live in the state of Kentucky. Convicted of felony 2001.
Sam, Attorney
I live in the state of Kentucky. Convicted of felony 2001. How do I get this esponged from my record?… read more
I was convicted of a DUI in Illinois in 1195/1996. My license
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
I was convicted of a DUI in Illinois in 1195/1996. My license was revoked, and currently still is. I completed the court ordered treatment twice, the second time was because the facility I originally … read more
I need helping finding out what I need to do about getting
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
I need helping finding out what I need to do about getting the hold off my license. I had received a dui in brookville Ohio about 7 years ago and couldn't finish my probabtion because of an abusive re… read more
yes my d.l. is suspended in kentucky for dui 2 and i live in
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
yes my d.l. is suspended in kentucky for dui 2 and i live in florida and i need to drive kentucky needs 26 wks to let go of my d.l. but florida only offers 12 wks and is there way i can get kentucky t… read more
I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT. I HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF DUI. FIRST
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT. I HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF DUI. FIRST CONVICTION SECOND ARREST. I HAVE AN IGNITION INTERLOCK DEVICE ON MY CAR. I AM MOVING TO NEW HAMPSHIRE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPP… read more
been convicted of dui 3 times.when can i get a hardship license?can
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
been convicted of dui 3 times.when can i get a hardship license?can i ever get these expunged?… read more