Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
i am a bartender and the alcohol bored in fairbanks alaska
Counselor
Counselor, Doctoral Degree
i am a bartender and the alcohol bored in fairbanks alaska got me in trouble i was set up they sent a minore in the bar i checked his id it said 10-01-88 i served him and no later then one min they ca… read more
I am a police officer in a small community. I grew up in this
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I am a police officer in a small community. I grew up in this community and I am related to a large portion of the town. I have had to answer calls involving cousin's and close friends in the past. I … read more
my 20 yr old son was arrested for underage possession of beer
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
my 20 yr old son was arrested for underage possession of beer and alcohol, while on spring break with a 20 yr old friend, and a 21 yr old who was driving. they spent the night in jail, and the judge t… read more
When I was 19 and a college sophmore I had date . We both drank
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
When I was 19 and a college sophmore I had date . We both drank approximately two glasses of beer at a bar and began theXXXXXback to school. I was passing through a very small town when I was stopped … read more
Two brother twins grew up in the ghetto. Both have been ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
Two brother twins grew up in the ghetto. Both have been previosly convicted of possetion w/ intent and both served their time. Twin 1 was pulled over last week for speeding in their hood. Yesterday, T… read more
Hello, My son was arrested along with two of his friends
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Hello, My son was arrested along with two of his friends for having open containers of beer in the car. All the occupants were charged with the same offense, although the driver got additional charges… read more
If I were to bring lots of beer to a weekly (adult) function,
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
If I were to bring lots of beer to a weekly (adult) function, but make available non-alcoholic beverages as well, am I still a target for geting sued by an outside party should there be an incident (a… read more
This is my sons first time of ever being in trouble. He goes
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
This is my sons first time of ever being in trouble. He goes to court tommarrow and is charged with 11350 (A) hs. I am wondering if you could tell me what can happen.… read more
Im having trouble with a stray dog that our county Animal
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
I'm having trouble with a stray dog that our county Animal Control has yet to be able to pick up/catch. Several neighbors and myself have attempted also, to no avail. She loves to hang out in my yard.… read more
I was charged with an a couple nights ago. It's the first
Nate, Lawyer
I was charged with an oui a couple nights ago. It's the first time I have ever been in trouble. The officer was very nice to and didn't book me but did issue me a citation. When I went back to the pol… read more
I am being falsely accused of abusing alcohol at work and am
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I am being falsely accused of abusing alcohol at work and am wondering if I along with 4 other employees who also drank with me are just as wrong if I am? And if at a Xmas party alcohol is served and … read more
Hello, I think my son may have gotten himself into trouble.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I think my son may have gotten himself into trouble. He lives with two other roommates in an apartment in NYC, and the apt. lease is in his name. His roommates have been splitting the rent with… read more
not sure if I am in legal trouble. woke up my car was missing.
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
not sure if I am in legal trouble. woke up my car was missing. I called reported it stolen, less than an hour it was found a couples miles from my house with some minor damage. Due to know broken glas… read more
my 20 year old son is being summoned to court on a minor in
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
my 20 year old son is being summoned to court on a minor in posession of alcohol charge - 1st offense - for having a cup of beer in his hand at an outdoor concert while he was with and in the company … read more
I have a son who is in trouble and I feel being railroaded.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I have a son who is in trouble and I feel being railroaded. He is charged with a sex crime. My son and a girl online exposed themselves to each other, He was arrested because the girl was a minor. He … read more
Can I get a tickets for a missing back glass on my pick up?
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can I get a tickets for a missing back glass on my pick up? Can I be interrogated by a cop because he or she thinks it's stolen?… read more
my son his friend that is 21 bought beer my son getting a fine
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
my son his friend that is 21 bought beer my son getting a fine for drinking under age . a young girl was picked up in the middle of the night by my sons friend. i was sleeping her mother came here aro… read more
i got in trouble for selling pills and it is my first time
Ely, Counselor at Law
i got in trouble for selling pills and it is my first time ever being in trouble i have alot of mental problems they are sending me to probation detintion center is there anything i can do… read more