Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
if my boyfriend waived his right for speedy trial, can he changed
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
if my boyfriend waived his right for speedy trial, can he changed his mind and request for a speedy trial?… read more
I have a question with North Dakota speedy trial. August.
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
August. But they want me to waive my right to a speedy trial and agree to a trial in October … read more
What are my Constitutional rights to a speedy trial? What can
InformationForYou
InformationForYou, JD (law degree)
What are my Constitutional rights to a speedy trial? What can cause it to be legally delayed? I was arrested and charged with a 3rd degree felony on April 20, 2011. I have since been indicted by a gra… read more
My nephew has been locked up in this jail for over a year
Zoey_ JD
My nephew has been locked up in this jail for over a year without the benefit of a trial. Does a right to a speedy trial apply. Each time he gets a court date, the case is continued because there are … read more
If the palntiff has waived their right to a speedy trial, can
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
If the palntiff has waived their right to a speedy trial, can they get their decision "reversed" and/or reinstated; especially if they were under duress or not completely cognitive of the ramification… read more
my speedy trial date is up in a few days and i was wondering
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my speedy trial date is up in a few days and i was wondering if and when i file my motion for the speedy trial the state has to have a trial in 10 days.....can they get an extention of time? if so how… read more
I want to submit a appeal cause they violated my rite for a
Zoey_ JD
i want to submit a appeal cause they violated my rite for a speedy trial...what can i do ?… read more
If your on probation and you get picked up on a warrent for
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
If your on probation and you get picked up on a warrent for two counts of theft how much time are you looking at… read more
How much time can you get for taking Rape 1 to trial and ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
How much time can you get for taking Rape 1 to trial and being found guilty in the state of Washington?… read more
How much time can my daughter get for unruly charges She is
Zoey_ JD
How much time can my daughter get for unruly charges? She is currently in detentin based on a probation violation for unruly charges her next hearing is tomrrow, she has been in detention for 3 weeks.… read more
HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU GET ON A FEDERAL PROBATION VIOLATION
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
HOW MUCH TIME CAN YOU GET ON A FEDERAL PROBATION VIOLATION WITH 2 YEARS LEFT AND NO NEW FED CAHARGES… read more
round about how much time can an person get that was ...
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Business Owner
round about how much time can an person get that was surpose to be on 2 years probation and wants to go ahead and do there time?… read more
how much trouble can i get in for getting on probation for
DPerezLaw
DPerezLaw, Attorney
how much trouble can i get in for getting on probation for my third time just one month before im 18… read more
Im on probation and owe money to the court and now
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I'm on probation and owe money to the court and now have warrants for not paying how can I get this cleared up… read more
I had my speedy trial right waived by the judge “on my
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I had my speedy trial right waived by the judge “on my behalf”. I was later found guilty at trial and served 11 years. It has been two years since my release yet I have lifetime supervision. Do I have… read more
In Florida How long from arrest till court before you can get
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
In Florida How long from arrest till court before you can get a charge dropped for a speedy trial,Warrant served 12/13/08, Arraignment was 1/30/09-case wasnt filed on yet..2/19/09 case filed on Dealin… read more
Where can I get a sample of a motion to drop a case due to
Sam, Attorney
Where can I get a sample of a motion to drop a case due to lack of a speedy trial in the Commonswealth of VA? Need to go to court on the 21st of October so need to file the motion next Tuesday October… read more
How much maximum time can a person get for Receiving or
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
How much maximum time can a person get for Receiving or Transferring a stolen motor vehicle?… read more