Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a friend staying at my home until he can save enough
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have a friend staying at my home until he can save enough money from his new job to move out. He is married but separated. He also stays in the guest bedrooms since we are not having a relationship.… read more
How can I get my passport returned to me from my room mate
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I was in the process of moving out of state and a friend offered to let me stay with her temporarily. She didn't ask for rent from me, and I would clean & do her errands. Instead of putting my items i… read more
my friend stayed at a house but moved out took all the bills
Roger, Litigation Attorney
my friend stayed at a house but moved out took all the bills out his name an rented new house aint been there for months. the person that lived there got in troubul with some drugs an said the drugs i… read more
I have a friend that has warrants out in Florida for ...
soloprac
soloprac, Attorney
I have a friend that has warrants out in Florida for failure to appears. He has moved to Philadelphia recently if he gets arrested for anything else will Florida expedite him for those warrants?… read more
My friend is 22 years old he has a 15 year old girlfriend they
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My friend is 22 years old he has a 15 year old girlfriend they have sex but i have no proof i have proof that they are in a relationship can i press charges against him even if im not the girls parent… read more
My garil friend's sun has a worent out for his ariest, if I
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
My garil friend's sun has a worent out for his ariest, if I allowed hem to stay in my home over night and he is found hear can I be arriested for harboring a fugitive? … read more
I have a friend who has to register as a sex offender and when
Sam, Attorney
I have a friend who has to register as a sex offender and when he moved to Florida he registered then he moved to another Florida address and did not register and he is also being charged withLewd LAS… read more
I just found out my brother was arrested the other day.. He
Sam, Attorney
I just found out my brother was arrested the other day.. He had been staying in his motor home and a friend said he had an extra room and he could share rent.. He hasn't been there long and was in his… read more
I have been friends with this guy who happens to be married
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I have been friends with this guy who happens to be married who's in the process of moving out and getting a divorce. We've been friends for almost 2 years and I am having a problem with his wife foll… read more
If my friend was caught with drugs that he got in the mail,
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
If my friend was caught with drugs that he got in the mail, and the police took his phone, and there are lots of texts between us, and he pointed the finger at me, and the police called me for an inte… read more
A close friend has just forwarded an e-mail he received from
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
A close friend has just forwarded an e-mail he received from an individual claiming to be contacting him on behalf of myself and requesting he send a hard drive to an old laptop to them. The person gi… read more
I have a ex boy friend who moved out. But I found out he is
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I have a ex boy friend who moved out. But I found out he is using my home address for his licenced bussiness. what could I do against it? … read more
my friend escaped from jail. he has 2strikes for gun possesion.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my friend escaped from jail. he has 2strikes for gun possesion. he was caught for the escape. where he was staying at when he was caught there was a gun however the gun did not belong to him. the girl… read more
I am in the process of showing my home to rent after my last
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I am in the process of showing my home to rent after my last tenant has just moved out, so it is currently sitting empty. She bought a home just a few doors down from mine and was using the same pool … read more
My best friend is in jail and i have a spare key to his
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
my best friend is in jail and i have a spare key to his appartment. he asked me to stay at his house until he gets out incase his house gets broken into again. to prevent this; can i go to jail for be… read more
my unkle is trying to black mail me saying he has pictures
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
my unkle is trying to black mail me saying he has pictures of drugs and this and that from when i moved out and keeps demanding money from me or he taking them to the cops i took my kids and moved out… read more
How can my friend exit the State of Kansas's Violent Felon
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
How can my friend exit the State of Kansas's Violent Felon Registry List to move out of state if there is no process or law for this in place? He wants to move to another state where this Offender reg… read more
a friend of mine did 15yrs on a robbery got release was out on parole stay
Sam, Attorney
a friend of mine did 15yr's on a robbery got release was out on parole stay 2yr's out before he committed another robbery with a deadly weapon no one was hurt they charge him with three counts of agg … read more