Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

xavierjd
xavierjd
xavierjd, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a suspended NC drivers license due to failure to appears
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I have a suspended NC drivers license due to failure to appears for a traffic violation and driving while license revoked. I just moved to Alabama. I want to get an Al license. My question is can I st… read more
my license has been suspended for driving without insurance
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my license has been suspended for driving without insurance for that month but i paid it to close the case. i then had to wait till febuary for my license to work again. i got pulled over on febuary 1… read more
Hi, my son has had his DL suspended for driving on a
Katherine K
Katherine K, Doctoral Degree
Hi, my son has had his DL suspended for driving on a suspended license 4 times. It was originally suspended for not paying 3 tickets. They said that it was taken away for 5 years, and could possibly g… read more
My son had his drivers license suspended in Nj and then was
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My son had his drivers license suspended in Nj and then was caught driving while suspended. He has just completed Rehab in Florida and wants to straighten out his life. How should he go about doing th… read more
What can I do to avoid having my CA drivers license suspended
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
What can I do to avoid having my CA drivers license suspended for driving without insurence.… read more
my husband violated his probation in montgomery county texas
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my husband violated his probation in montgomery county texas by driving while his license is suspended. he was not taken to jail, only ticketed. he has a probation visit tomorrow and does not know if … read more
My sons Indiana drivers license was suspended due to too
Sam, Attorney
My son's Indiana driver's license was suspended due to too many speeding tickets which makes him a habitual traffic offender. He needs a license to drive to and from work, to and from school 2 evening… read more
My boyfriend got lock up for violation of probation due to a
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My boyfriend got lock up for violation of probation due to a traffic stop...driving without license!! He have to see a judge for this matter!! He was paying probation until he got sick..a few months b… read more
My drivers license is suspended in Minnesota due to driving
JPEsq, Attorney
My drivers license is suspended in Minnesota due to driving after revocation a few times (suspended due to non-payment of child support). I did end up paying in for over a year but never reported it t… read more
My boyfriend was arrested on Thursday for a traffic violation
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My boyfriend was arrested on Thursday for a traffic violation with suspended license, violation of probation for possession of cocaine and violation of probation for DUI and I am not sure what is happ… read more
My son had his license suspended in Virginia (3 moving violations
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My son had his license suspended in Virginia (3 moving violations under the age of 18) and is now living in California. Will California grant him a restriced license for school and work?… read more
Can i buy a firearm at gun show if i have a active traffic
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Can i buy a firearm at gun show if i have a active traffic warrant for suspended driver license driving with suspended and didnt go court… read more
I got a traffic misdemeanor for driving without a california
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
I got a traffic misdemeanor for driving without a california driver's license, but i do have an license from my home country. How should i proceed?… read more
I was arrested for driving on a suspended drivers license for
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was arrested for driving on a suspended drivers license for failing to pay a traffic ticket initially being pulled over for rolling a stop sign. Now, the arresting police officer is telling people I… read more
i had violation: driving with out drivers license and caring
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i had violation: driving with out driver's license and caring marijuana for less than gram in the car , i had to be done dna test and marijuana school , because of those violations , now i have court … read more
recntly i got ticket for driving while license was suspend
Nate, Lawyer
recntly i got ticket for driving while license was suspended do the fact they was suspended due another violation for which i when to court and the judge gave me court supervison on the same day i got… read more
My son was just arrested and they say its for driving on a
JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was just arrested and they say its for driving on a suspended license and violation of probation. He has never been on probation that we know of. He goes to court in the morning. What will happ… read more
Re MD MVA In 2003, my son got his drivers license @ 16
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Re: MD MVA: In 2003, my son got his driver's license @ 16 years of age. He had a traffic violation-speeding- in the first 18 months, so his provisional period was extended. In 5/06, he got a ticket fo… read more