Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Charged with obtaining property under false pretenses
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
JACustomer: I was just charged with obtaining property under false pretences. I have never been in trouble before I am 23 years old in North Carolina. It is a long story! I have spoken with an attorne… read more
I have been charged with aiding and abetting to my husband
JPEsq, Attorney
I have been charged with aiding and abetting to my husband of obtaining property under false pretense . to my knowdlege I have nothing with my name on it . can I be charged for simply being with my hu… read more
If a person decided to not take a plea bargin, and instead
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
If a person decided to not take a plea bargin, and instead go to trial. Will the plea bargain still stand If i lose. Or will the consiquences be much worse.… read more
In 1996 I was charged with false pretense. Trying to obtain
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
In 1996 I was charged with false pretense. Trying to obtain property with a fake ID. I plead guilty and did community service, can I get that charge expunged?… read more
I was charged with obtaining property under false pretenses
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was charged with obtaining property under false pretenses in the amount of 450.00. I am wondering should I hire a lawyer.… read more
Ive been charged with both a felony and a misdemeanor for
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
I've been charged with both a felony and a misdemeanor for "obtaining money under false pretenses" where they allege I've committed return fraud. What effect does either or both have on obtaining a me… read more
I have been charged with Credit card fraud misdemeanor and ...
Katherine K
Katherine K, Doctoral Degree
I have been charged with Credit card fraud misdemeanor and obtain property false pretense. This is my first offense and I have no memory of it since I have some mental issues from an accident that I w… read more
i am being charged with obtaining property of a 10 dollar gift
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
i am being charged with obtaining property of a 10 dollar gift card under false pretenses. i have never been in trouble before what are the possible consequenses i could receieve?… read more
My son who is 20 is charged with grand larceny $200+ and fraud
Sam, Attorney
My son who is 20 is charged with grand larceny $200+ and fraud obtaining money under false pretense. We have searched and we can not find an attorney that we can afford and the courts said that my son… read more
I just got a charge of breach of trust and obtaining goods
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I just got a charge of breach of trust and obtaining goods under false pretense in south Carolina .Is there anyway to get these drop, how much is the fine , how much jail time?… read more
if charged with a first offense misdeanor of brandishing, does
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
if charged with a first offense misdeanor of brandishing, does the case have to go to trial or can a plea bargain be made without a trial and is jail usually ordered or will it most likely be probatio… read more
how much time can you get for uttering a forged instrument ...
TruthFinder
TruthFinder, Educational Consultant
how much time can you get for uttering a forged instrument and attempting to obtain property under false pretenses on a first offense with no other crimnal besides taffic violation… read more
15 YEARS AGO CHARGED WITH OBTAINING PROPERTY BY FALSE ...
J D Haas
J D Haas, Trial Lawyer
15 YEARS AGO CHARGED WITH OBTAINING PROPERTY BY FALSE PRETENSE (FELONY) MY ATTORNY TOLD ME IF I PAID THE RESTITUTION IT WOULD BE REDUCED TO MISDEAMENOR, IT HAS NOT! WHAT CAN I DO NOW TO GET THE CHARGE… read more
if someone presses assault charges against me under false pretense
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if someone presses assault charges against me under false pretense after stalking me and intentionally trying to get me to become aggressive , what can i do? i have a clean record and want to keep it … read more
I was a charged last year with two felony counts of trying
JPEsq, Attorney
I was a charged last year with two felony counts of trying to obtain property by false pretense. I pleaded guilty to common law uttering in Dec of 08. My sentence was one year probation. The job I wan… read more
I have 6 pending charges ranging from obtaining property by
Sam, Attorney
I have 6 pending charges ranging from obtaining property by false pretense to felony larceny and felony identity theft. If I am able to pay restitution, will there be much jail time served?… read more
I have a misdemeanor Larceny Charge and a Class H ...
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have a misdemeanor Larceny Charge and a Class H Felony (obtaining property/ False Pretense). The felony was over a digital camera that I received 40 dollars for, and was only valued at 125 dollars. … read more
Is it true that in the state of North Carolina you cant be
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
Is it true that in the state of North Carolina you can't be charged with Felony of obtaining property by false pretense if it's not over $500.00… read more