How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask J.Hazelbaker Your Own Question
J.Hazelbaker, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4385
Experience:  Extensive training and experience in criminal law matters, both prosecuting and defending.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
J.Hazelbaker is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have not yet heard from the next person. How can I be sure

This answer was rated:

I have not yet heard from the next person. How can I be sure that my question was referred to him/her?

J.Hazelbaker :

Another expert has posted on your original question.


I did not get another response.

J.Hazelbaker :

The question was answered in your original post. Please look under your "My Questions" tab to review the other expert's answer.


I do not have an answer to my original question. The new person asks for "another question" and did not answer the original one. This is very frustrating.

J.Hazelbaker and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Here is what the other expert posted:

You're looking for a Certificate of Good Conduct, and you apply to the NYS Dept. of Parole for it. You can find out the details about it, what it does and what it doesn't offer you and where to get it by reading this article. The Legal Aid Society gives some practical information about it here.