Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
If the suit is the court of the sovereign and being a body
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
If the suit is the court of the sovereign and being a body elector sovereign, am I not able to issue a writ of mandamus, under common law, to a public office?… read more
I store from a store 2 days ago and now they are putting my
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I store from a store 2 days ago and now they are putting my picture on Facebook offering a reward to anyone who identifies me … read more
If a girl was raped and didnt tell anyone because she was to
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
If a girl was raped and didnt tell anyone because she was to scared of who did it is there anyway to prove it now? and would it be logical to tell someone after a certain amount of time?… read more
Is there anyone out there who can help? My boyfriend was
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
Is there anyone out there who can help? My boyfriend was accused of a crime he did not committ and now has a warrant out for his arrest for it. His estranged ex-wife filed a domestic violence case aga… read more
I received an email saying that Tanner Gun Show of Denver CO
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I received an email saying that Tanner Gun Show of Denver CO now denies routine background checks at the to anyone who has a Medical Marijuana Card. The names of these individuals have also been given… read more
Can anyone recommend a pro bono criminal attorney for a probation
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Can anyone recommend a "pro bono" criminal attorney for a probation violation in Arizona? Cannot find anyone who can take the case for $1,000 or less, that's all the money my brother has. Very despera… read more
I have a close friend who was convicted with 2 D.U.I.S ...
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
I have a close friend who was convicted with 2 D.U.I.S she is and alcolhic. She did not hurt anyone or destroyed anyone property.She was appointed a court lawyer to defend her.Who acted like he had ne… read more
JD, Doctoral Degree
I'm married to a illegal alien who came in the country
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
Hi Pearl I'm married to a illegal alien who came in the country legally but became illegal when she lost her work visa. She applied for a visa and got denied, everything I'm telling you I found out af… read more
Can the police in Miami Dade County arrest anyone who
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Can the police in Miami Dade County, Florida, arrest anyone who allegedly violated a domestic violence injunction or do they need an arrest warrant first? and who issues the arrest warrant?… read more
at the store I work at in VA openly lie about to anyone who
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
at the store I work at in VA openly lie about to anyone who calls the food store. The security reports me for stealing when I am not. The security follows me 24 hours a day and as soon as I enter a st… read more
I am currently studying maritime law, constitutional law, and
LawTalk, Lawyer
I am currently studying maritime law, constitutional law, and the UCC and working towards returning to sovereign status. However, I am currently under a "contract" with the court and have been reporti… read more
is there anyone who knows Florida law my frieend who is in
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
is there anyone who knows Florida law? my frieend who is in jail for almost a month , court tomorrow with a public defender they met as they stood before the judge and he said this is what you need to… read more
my boyfriend met someone who worked for the unemployment this
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my boyfriend met someone who worked for the unemployment this guy told my boyfriend if he knew anyone who needed unemployment to let him know and he will file for them and make sure no matter what tha… read more
I would like to know if there is anyone who can assist with
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I would like to know if there is anyone who can assist with political rhetoric of the federal magistrate who recommends to dismiss my rights as a citizen of the united states of America.… read more
I know of two individuals located in a CO prison. They both
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I know of two individuals located in a CO prison. They both are trying to be released by becoming sovereign and filing different UCC forms. They believe they need a "non-bar" lawyer of "sovereign" law… read more
I have a regarding medical marijuana lic. in CO is there
Sam, Attorney
I have a ? regarding medical marijuana lic. in CO is there anyone online right now that can help with this? Thanks Kim… read more
This is for anyone who wants it. It's highly advanced to be
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Hi this is for anyone who wants it. It's highly advanced to be read my question very carefully. For the purposes of the Static 99R, would attempted child abduction CA penal code 278, be a case where t… read more