Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my car keys and my car were stolen last night from my boyfriends
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
my car keys and my car were stolen last night from my boyfriend's house while I was sleeping by one of our friends,who wanted to get something to eat at 2 am. He wrecked my car by overflipping in a di… read more
my car was stolen but i left the keys in it and the cops found
C.Cunningham
C.Cunningham, Doctoral Degree
my car was stolen but i left the keys in it and the cops found it crashed and are now tring to say i was involed . My car was inpounded and wont be released intill i speak with them, they are trrying … read more
I left the keys in my car and my car was stolen it was
Ely, Counselor at Law
I left the keys in my car and my car was stolen it was driven into the fence around the corner. I've already spoken to the property owner and let her know I'd fix the fence. I've had prior DUI convict… read more
I park my car in assigned parking spot in my Condominium (outside).
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I park my car in assigned parking spot in my Condominium (outside). The owner of the car parked to next to my car is saying that her passenger door is damaged by my driver side door some time recently… read more
Hi, I witnessed a woman keyed my parked car at Costco's parking
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Hi, I witnessed a woman keyed my parked car at Costco's parking lot. I grapped her keys and called police. Police came and I filed a citizen arrest. What do I expecting will happen next?… read more
My boyfriends car was keyed last night and it was not a little
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My boyfriends car was keyed last night and it was not a little scratch. whoever did this did it intentionally because there are 10 deep scratches over the hood and 5 going all the way around the car (… read more
, last night i hit a parked car, panicked and left the scene,
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Hi, last night i hit a parked car, panicked and left the scene, my car has a lot of damage and i called my insurance company still scared and said i hit a snow bank and pole. what should I do? i tried… read more
my son is accused of taking a key from planet fitness saying
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
my son is accused of taking a key from planet fitness saying its on camera...and apparently a car was stolen the police came and questioned him about the key and car so if he dont have the car and its… read more
I have parked my car in my apartment home ownership
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
I have parked my car in my apartment home ownership Apartments I left it there for 6 hours in the visitors spot and came back at 6 a.m. in the morning and a tow truck company had towed it the judge sa… read more
I was almost hit by a terrible driver in a Mall parking lot
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I was almost hit by a terrible driver in a Mall parking lot and followed the car to their paking spot, even parking behind them so they could not move their car. I got out of my car and yelled at the … read more
My husband parked in a handicap spot in a vehicle that is registered
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My husband parked in a handicap spot in a vehicle that is registered in my name. My husband was not present when the citation was issued and did not see the ticket. I assume it blew away when he was o… read more
I tapped a car bumper while backing out of a parking spot at
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I tapped a car bumper while backing out of a parking spot at a fireworks display (parked in the grass). Nobody was in the other car. I got out and looked at their bumper and even felt for any damage. … read more
I had my bmw stolen from the bmw dealership within an hour
Loren, criminal lawyer
i had my bmw stolen from the bmw dealership within an hour of dropping it off for service. They used my key, stolen from the service assistant's desk. a police report was filed. Later that evening usi… read more
A friend of mine hit a parked car last night and left the ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
A friend of mine hit a parked car last night and left the scene of the accident. There was damage to both cars and he doesn''t know if anyone saw the accident. What should he do?… read more
I hit parked cars and left. My car was towed. Called police
Nate, Lawyer
I hit parked cars and left. My car was towed. Called police for a few days and they said working on it. Stopped calling and didn't hear anything. two months later my insurance is settling property dam… read more
While backing out of a parallel parking spot I bumped the car
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
While backing out of a parallel parking spot I bumped the car behind me. The driver of the other car happened to be walking to his car at the same time, so he was present. I got out and asked if it ha… read more
My son was in a car last night that was parked and was charged
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son was in a car last night that was parked and was charged with possession of marijuana--speaking to the sgt. in charge they found a small pill vial that had some residue in it. He has a Juvinile … read more
My car (lease) was stolen from my home building by an unknown
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My car (lease) was stolen from my home building by an unknown individual and left in front of this premise. A GPS device was stolen. All this happened while I was abroad the US. After paying approx US… read more