Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I there a statute of limitations on serving a warrant in Kansas
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
I there a statute of limitations on serving a warrant in Kansas City, MO? My daughter stole $1000 from a credit unioin that she worked at and a warrant was issued for her arrest in 02/2010. We were to… read more
Is there a statute of limitation for bench warrant for misdemeanor
Bappelman
Bappelman, Founder / Criminal Defense Lawyer
Is there a statute of limitation for "bench warrant" for misdemeanor - probation - fail to check-in.… read more
What is the statute of limitations on a warrant ...
Moe Manser
Moe Manser, President
What is the statute of limitations on a warrant for felonious possesion of marijuana with intent to sell & felonious sell & deliver marijuana?… read more
Is there a Statute of Limitation on a bench warrant for violation
Jonathan Leventhal
Jonathan Leventhal, Attorney at Law
Is there a Statute of Limitation on a bench warrant for violation of probation if the person was already incarcerated? My father was on probation in Alaska and traveled to CA and was arrested there se… read more
what is the statute of limitations for a felony warrant ...
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
what is the statute of limitations for a felony warrant in the state of georgia due to violation of misdemeanor probation?… read more
I have a feloney warrant in Florida, I live in another
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
I have a feloney warrant in Florida, I live in another state, what are the statute of limitations on this? the warrant was issued in 2004… read more
If a warrant was issued for your arrest and the statute of
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
If a warrant was issued for your arrest and the statute of limitations is up can you still be prosecuted?… read more
Is there a statute of limitations for a warrant on a non-violent
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Is there a statute of limitations for a warrant on a non-violent and non-traffic charge in all states of USA?… read more
what is the best way to find out if you have any outstanding
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
what is the best way to find out if you have any outstanding warrants. Does statute of limitations come into play after any offense over 30 years ago?… read more
Is there a statute of limitations on hunting without a
Ely, Counselor at Law
Is there a statute of limitations on hunting without a license? My husband received notice of an active warrant for a crime he is accused of from 18 years ago … read more
Is there a statute of limitations on a warrant for driving ...
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Business Owner
Is there a statute of limitations on a warrant for driving while barred. I was working and forgot to go to court and I wondered how long the warrant would be active for.… read more
How can i use the statute of limitations to my benifit i have
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
How can i use the statute of limitations to my benifit? i have misdemeanor warrants in Albuquerque, New Mexico… read more
what is the statute of limitation in the state of Texas for
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
what is the statute of limitation in the state of Texas for being accused of theft in the year 2000. The warrant was issued in Sept. 27, 2001. I was arrested on Feb. 13, 2009. Please advise.… read more
What is the Statue of limitations on a Misdemeanor worthless
LawTalk, Lawyer
What is the Statue of limitations on a Misdemeanor worthless check charge in NC? By the way this warrant is 10 years old. Also have a civil summons for one that is also 10 years old.… read more
I have an outstanding warrant in Broward County for burglary
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I have an outstanding warrant in Broward County for burglary and indecent exposure. Is there any statute of limitations on this?… read more
What is the statute of limitations on Fl statute 877.02, and
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
What is the statute of limitations on Fl statute 877.02, and is that from the time a document was signed by a potential client of an attorney ?… read more
Does federal Statute of limitations start when the search
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Does federal Statute of limitations start when the search warrant was executed (1/2015)or when they state the crime started ie:1/2014....(smuggling of uncontrolled medication)also I was never arrested… read more
Is their a statute of limitations on a bench warrant for solicitation
JPEsq, Attorney
Is their a statute of limitations on a bench warrant for solicitation of a prostitute??plus they didnt charge me under my legal name?? they misspelled my name and then when ticket was sent in the mail… read more