Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nate, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I wanted to know if you could tell me about this law and
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I wanted to know if you could tell me about this law and what's it mean?Reckless disregard refers to a harmful act done intentionally or failure to do an act when the actor believes or has reason to b… read more
if you take a check to a store and you tell the person that
JD, Doctoral Degree
if you take a check to a store and you tell the person that you wanted to know it this check could be cashed and they look at it and say yeah and they cash it and they it return to them and they have … read more
How long can a person use his foreign drivers license in the
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
How long can a person use his foreign drivers license in the United States? What if you have a international drivers License?… read more
If someone is forcing their way into your home and you are
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
If someone is forcing their way into your home (you know them) and you are telling them to leave, you tussel with them and you get a knife to scare them to leave they grab for the knife and you snatch… read more
When a police officer knows that one person in the house
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
When a police officer knows that one person in the house doesn't have a drivers license, can they just pull you over under that suspition. Because his wife got pulled over just because of that, and th… read more
I need to Know if u could tell me what will happen to me for
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I need to Know if u could tell me what will happen to me for the first time with out a licence… read more
Could you tell me if a new law recently went into effect ...
John, Trial Lawyer
Could you tell me if a new law recently went into effect on the guidelines on meth conviction. I know that the law changed on crack cocain, but I heard a new law on meth guidelines just recently chang… read more
You sent me an application for clemency which I messed up
Sam, Attorney
you sent me an application for clemency which I messed up when filling out, could you send me another or tell me where to find one like the one you sent before.… read more
Mr.Severino, you wrote me again letting me know you know a
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
Mr.Severino, you wrote me again letting me know you know a forensic psychiatrist out of L.A. that could do the analysis if we need a reference. Is a forensic psychiatrist the type of psychiatrist the … read more
Could you please tell me, I reside in Arapahoe County and I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello, Could you please tell me, I reside in Arapahoe County and I had landscapers begin landscape work on a Saturday morning at 0730. The workers were using a saw and hammering. The neighbors stated … read more
Hi, Im wondering if you can tell me what could the consequences
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Hi, I'm wondering if you can tell me what could the consequences be for a 20 year old who has 2 Minor in Consumptions and now was with a friend and got pulled over and given a Minor in Possession. He … read more
Could you tell me what information is included on a Certificate
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Could you tell me what information is included on a Certificate of conduct? I'm applying to work in China, and my prospective employer is asking me for it for a work visa/temporary residence visa appl… read more
Could you tell me how to get a copy of a law on the internet?
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Could you tell me how to get a copy of a law on the internet? It is the law for victims to claim full value of a financial loss, from an investemnt which ended up being a "ponzi scheme", Law # XXXXX T… read more
Would you be able to tell me if police could get a subpeona
Loren, criminal lawyer
hi, would you be able to tell me if police could get a subpeona for phone records based on a rumor? no evidence or witnesses? … read more
Hi Marsha, Could you please tell me the outcome of the following
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hi Marsha, Could you please tell me the outcome of the following case(s).The case number131306ADELECLIFFORDLEE. Soursename isXXXXX Court (old date) Charge file date was 09/09/1994 This is related to t… read more
Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I recently got a temporary order of protection on my current bf … read more
Could you please tell me the name of the lawyers/law firm who
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
Could you please tell me the name of the lawyers/law firm who represented the victims in the recent Gerry Sandusky case in PA?… read more
Good morning. Could you please tell me how I can find out
Ely, Counselor at Law
Good morning. Could you please tell me how I can find out if there is a warrant issued on someone in another state? Is this public knowledge, and if so, can you tell me how to go about it so that I wo… read more