Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nate, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Hello, My son is on parole & his girlfriend had him arrested
Sam, Attorney
Hello, My son is on parole & his girlfriend had him arrested for domestic battery. He was in the county jail with a parole hold on him. His parole officer said he was not going to violate his parole &… read more
my son was arrested for domestic violence, no charges were
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
my son was arrested for domestic violence, no charges were filed. we paid $3,500 to bail him out so he wouldn't lose his job. can we sue our daughter-in-law in small claims court to recover the $3,500… read more
My boyfriend was charged with domestic violence. His son is
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My boyfriend was charged with domestic violence. His son is telling me that they took his license for a year, said he can't drink alcohol or smoke marijuana (which he has a license for) and has to do … read more
My son was arrested one week ago and charged with assault domestic
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My son was arrested one week ago and charged with assault=domestic violence. A fight with his girlfriend. Now he did not HIT her just kept her away from him but a bloody cose ensued, he had a black ey… read more
My son needs a criminal defense attorney. He was arrested
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son needs a criminal defense attorney. He was arrested for domestic violence charges that were not true. His wife showed the officer some pictures from last January when she came home drunk, and tr… read more
if someone that is on parole was arrested 4 domestic violence
Sam, Attorney
if someone that is on parole was arrested 4 domestic violence goes to court charges dropped has a PAROLE HOLD THEN THE PAROLE officer charges him with dv and vandalism. im the victim in this case .the… read more
My son got arrested last night on domestic violence charge
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My son got arrested last night on domestic violence charge against us - his parents. He had been drinking, as had we. Is there an attorney that help us with his bond or is it best to use a bail bondsm… read more
I was arrested and charged with domestic violence. My CPL
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was arrested and charged with domestic violence. My CPL was confiscated by the police. All charges were dropped however the police will not return my cpl saying it has to go to gun board there is no… read more
My Husband was arrested for domestic violence and charges were
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
My Husband was arrested for domestic violence and charges were pressed by DA. Next day we separated and he moved out with his belongings. After our separation date divorce was filed and I filed for do… read more
My son was arrested for domestic violence against his girlfriend.
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My son was arrested for domestic violence against his girlfriend. I was not a witness to any domestic violence but did see my son being arrested and did see a bruise on my son's girlfriend. Three week… read more
my son was arrested in houma la for domestic violence...he
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my son was arrested in houma la for domestic violence...he just got out of prison for the same thing...what are we looking at? He doesnt need to go to jail again...he needs help for his addition...dri… read more
My son was arrested with a misdemeanor for domestic violence
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was arrested with a misdemeanor for domestic violence (code #243e-1) - first offense. He served 1 night in prison and has a court date in Mid-June. How does the system work. Will the DA speak t… read more
My son was arrested for stranglation and domestic violence
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
My son was arrested for stranglation and domestic violence in the presence of a minor his girlfriend was upset with him and was hitting and trying to bite him and from her on words to me was he just w… read more
My son was arrested in state on domestic violence and intent
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My son was arrested in washington state on domestic violence and intent to manufacture a controlled substance. He is facing TWO class A felonies DV with a weapon and strongarm, and a felony B. Also a … read more
My husband and I got in to a fight. He was arrested and charge
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My husband and I got in to a fight. He was arrested and charge domestic violence. I don't want anything to happen to him because I threw a water bottle at him while he was driving and he swung and hit… read more
My brother was on probation for domestic violence. He was arrested
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My brother was on probation for domestic violence. He was arrested 2xs within a month for domestic violence against his ex girlfriend. They put those two cases together, and he got 2 misdemeanor charg… read more
My son was arrested on a domestic violence case The state of
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My son was arrested on a domestic violence case The state of Pa arrested him-the police officer wrote up the assauly charges and he is out on bail until his hearing-He has a criminal/domestic lawyer C… read more
My fiancé was charged on a domestic violence charge. On his
LegalEagle1
LegalEagle1, Attorney
My fiancé was charged on a domestic violence charge. On his sentencing sheet it notes "no offensive contact with me". What exactly does this mean? Will he be permitted to come home with me? I have oka… read more