Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

if i had a dui in ca and did not complete my classes how long…

Customer Question
if i had a dui...
if i had a dui in ca and did not complete my classes how long musy i wait to get another drivers license
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/26/2012
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 6 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to answer your question.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to obtain another driver license until you complete your original sentence, including DUI classes, as your license will remain suspended until such time.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
This is not true everything was dropped after six years.
Thank you for your follow up.

I do understand this, but as I said, if you did not complete your DUI classes your license is likely to stay suspended until you comply with this sentencing requirement and you will need to provide the court and the department of motor vehicles of the state where DUI took place with your certificate of completion.

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law