Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How much time does terraritic threats in pennsyvania

Customer Question
how much time does terraritic threats in pennsyvania
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/24/2012
Criminal Lawyer: Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer replied 6 years ago
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Hello.

Most terroristic threats are considered first degree misdemeanors, which are punishable by a fine of not less than $1,500 nor more than $10,000, or imprisonment not exceeding five years, or both. If the threat interfered with the operation of business (ie people had to be evacuated) it is a third degree felony punishable by a fine of not less than $2,500 nor exceeding $15,000, or imprisonment not exceeding seven years, or both.