Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

In order to naturalize, for the 5 years of good moral character,

Customer Question
does it mean that I...
In order to naturalize, for the 5 years of good moral character, does it mean that I cannot have ANY types of convictions on my record? On my criminal history it shows that I had misdemeanor offense and warrant that dates 10/19/2007. It has not been 5 years and Im trying to see if that offense will make me ineligible to become a us citizen?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/23/2012
Criminal Lawyer: Fran-mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Fran-mod
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
yes I am.
Criminal Lawyer: Fran-mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Criminal Lawyer: Longhorn Lawyer, Lawyer replied 6 years ago
Longhorn Lawyer
What was the offense for which you were convicted?