Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have been charged in Arizona with 1 ct Dangerous Drug F4,
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I have been charged in Arizona with 1 ct Dangerous Drug F4, 1 ct Narcotic Drug F4 & 1 ct Drug Paraphernalia F6. I have a Preliminary Hearing this Tuesday. I am thinking of pleading no contest and … read more
What evidence is needed for a drug posession or disribution
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
What evidence is needed for a drug posession or disribution charge? Is witnessing the sale enough, or doe the police needed to catch you in the cat… read more
Is it possible to be charged with possesion of a controlled
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Is it possible to be charged with possesion of a controlled substance even if the drugs were not found near you or on you… read more
my 17 year old sister was accused by another student of drug
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
my 17 year old sister was accused by another student of drug posession. Dean searched her locker and found an apple that she cut and used as a bong. There was only residue found on the apple and a sma… read more
I have been charged with possession of drugs, even though they
LawTalk, Lawyer
I have been charged with possession of drugs, even though they were just seeds, is there anything I can do to prevent it from going on my record?… read more
I have an F4 felony charge that i received on sept. 2006. the
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I have an F4 felony charge that i received on sept. 2006. the charge was trying to obtain a dangerous drug. I completed a drug court program successfully in medina county. was on probation for one yea… read more
I am being charged with drugs that were not mine. Can I get ...
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I am being charged with drugs that were not mine. Can I get out of drug possession charges if the drugs were found in the car and 2 other people were in the car, one of which had other drugs on him?… read more
I just found out that my 23 year old daughter was arrested
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I just found out that my 23 year old daughter was arrested on drug posession charges and is presently held in the Beverly Hills Prison. What should I do. We live in Varennes Quebec Canada. Her name is… read more
I AM BEING CHARGED FOR A DRUG CHARGE THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
I AM BEING CHARGED FOR A DRUG CHARGE THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE ON. THE CHARGE HAS BEEN ENTERED IN A PLE BY COURT OF NOT GUILTY AND WAS NEVER READ MY RIGHTS AND THEY HAVE HAD TRIED TO GET ME TO CONFESS TO … read more
What charges would you face if you were found to have entered
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
What charges would you face if you were found to have entered an unlocked veh and taken stolen items?… read more
a person has trafficking cocaine charges and the only evidence
ProsecutorEC
ProsecutorEC, Doctoral Degree
a person has trafficking cocaine charges and the only evidence is what their C I told them. no drugs were bought by the CI, but task force conficated drugs at the scene. is the CI's word so good they … read more
Ive got a drug possession charge from a few months back. But
Ely, Counselor at Law
I've got a drug possession charge from a few months back. But the drugs were my friends. They were found in the car I was riding but I didn't even know they were there. Would it help at all to get a d… read more
My girlfriend and I were pulled over by police and were
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My girlfriend and I were pulled over by police and were found in possession of drugs. I was never charged at the scene but taken to the county jail due to being on probation. I was given 6 months viol… read more
In the state of iowa how does the state have to file charges
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
in the state of iowa how long does the state have to file charges after a swearch warrent was executed and drugs were found? … read more
my husband is in jail for have drugs that were found in a car
OrlandoLawyer
OrlandoLawyer, Doctoral Degree
my husband is in jail for have drugs that were found in a car and on his person being charged for both. the problem is the publib defender is one he had before and he dismissed her. he is looking at a… read more
I am dealing with a drug paraphernalia (cannabis pipes) and
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am dealing with a drug paraphernalia (cannabis pipes) and an underage posession of alcohol charge. i have appeared in court once already and was told to speak with a lawyer before returning. I am no… read more
I have been charged with possession of dangerous drugs after
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I have been charged with "possession of dangerous drugs" after two Prozac pills in a ziploc bag were found in my truck in small town south georgia. I have a prescription for the medication, and its no… read more
if i was charged with two misdemeanor charges and these ...
Sam, Attorney
if i was charged with two misdemeanor charges and these charges were dropped would it go on my record even though i was arrested… read more