Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

xavierjd
xavierjd
xavierjd, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
can a person be accused of shoplifting while in the
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
can a person be accused of shoplifting while in the store or should you have to exit the store before you can be accused of shoplifting.… read more
I have been accused of shoplifting in a store. There is a video
Sam, Attorney
I have been accused of shoplifting in a store. There is a video tape of someone taking a bag from a store. The owner went to other nearby stores to inquire if others had any shopliting incident. Anoth… read more
I was called by a detective investigating a case and he said
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was called by a detective investigating a case and he said my name came up as a possible victim. When i met him he showed me a picture and asked me if i knew what it was. I did, it was me. I had bee… read more
If a woman is accused of shoplifting by an off duty police
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
If a woman is accused of shoplifting by an off duty police officer who works in the store as a security guard who said he saw the woman put items in her bag, and not pay for them. The woman has her ch… read more
My husband is being accused by a former girlfriend of molesting
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband is being accused by a former girlfriend of molesting her kids 2 yrs ago. The case is being investigated by a grand jury in another state two weeks from now. We are trying desperately to fin… read more
I have been charged with criminal attempt and disorderly conduct.
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have been charged with criminal attempt and disorderly conduct. It is a he said/she said case. An employee of a store stated to the police that I tried to punch him when I got mad that I could not e… read more
If you are being accused of arson involving a car that was
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
If you are being accused of arson involving a car that was broke into and vandilized. , what does the Investigator have to have to arrest you. I know if I was it would get thrown out, I Just don't wan… read more
If I am accused of shoplifting, is it common practice for
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
If I am accused of shoplifting, is it common practice for the store, or the police to wait for over 2 weeks, to accuse me of it? I am really confused on this matter. I didn't take the item they are ta… read more
if you being accused of rape and the person is accusing you
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
if you being accused of rape and the person is accusing you but examination has proven rape but doesn't have any evidence to show you did it, can you go to jail base on the accusation alone?… read more
Thank you ver much. One last quetion. The judge said he would
Nate, Lawyer
Thank you ver much. One last quetion. The judge said he would wave from it being on my record the first time he spoke to me. What are the odds of that happening still?… read more
My son and I were in 99 store and my son was fasely accused of shoplifting befor
Joshua Crain
Joshua Crain, Post-Doctoral Degree
My son and I were in 99 store and my son was fasely accused of shoplifting before leaving the store. While at the check out stand he was approached and asked to empty the contents from his sleeves. I … read more
What is the actual law in Florida for shoplifting do you
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
What is the actual law in Florida for shoplifting do you have delete the store to be considered shoplifting yes or no … read more
To RunTam38 You said that in a sex. assault case that the
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
To: RunTam38: You said that in a sex. assault case that the police don't have to investigate any allegations. If not the PD, then is it up to the DA's office? In son, Rick's, case there was evidence t… read more
My daughter (17 yr) was arrested for shoplifting at a local
Sam, Attorney
My daughter (17 yr) was arrested for shoplifting at a local department store. I spoke with them on the phone, and they insisted on charging her as an adult, said it was their call and they were decidi… read more
I was just detained by an officer, for shoplifting. He said
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I was just detained by an officer, for shoplifting. He said that an employee witnessed me taking a bottle of salad dressing and when confronted I ran off. The employee said I had on a white hat, plain… read more
if you are convicted of shoplifting at a store in a
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
if you are convicted of shoplifting at a store in a mall, can you be banned from the mall? The store in question is a Sears; this was in ILLINOIS, for less than fifty dollars worth of merchandise, and… read more
I have been accused of shoplifting from a department store.
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
I have been accused of shoplifting from a department store. After 3 hours waiting for the police to arrive, the security released me to myself. I do not have a criminal record this is my very first of… read more
Today I was accused by Walmart of shoplifting a $5.00 lipstick.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
Today I was accused by Walmart of shoplifting a $5.00 lipstick. I have an appointment tomorrow with the store manager because I did not shoplift and there was no intent to shoplift. I picked up a lips… read more