Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Im 18 years old, I was involved with a teacher a my school.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I'm 18 years old, I was involved with a teacher a my school. I was never in his classroom and he never had control of my grade and we were on separate campus's. He was arrested Dec, 5. We tried to bai… read more
I am filing a civil rights complaint/lawsuit in federal
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I am filing a civil rights complaint/lawsuit in federal court. I have a question in regards ***** ***** detail I would need to include in my request for relief. For example I had medical expenses and … read more
I don't know if this would be classified as civil law, but
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I don't know if this would be classified as civil law, but I do have a question. I have worked for a company since Feb. 2006. They did a background check on me before I was hired and I passed it. Twen… read more
I am preparing to write a Civil Rights Lawsuit. Do I have to
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I am preparing to write a Civil Rights Lawsuit. Do I have to include everything that happened in the Complaint or could things just come up during trial?… read more
I am trying to understand when I am involved in a civil
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I am trying to understand when I am involved in a civil process which is not finalize over a dispute amount on a check and how can a criminal compliant be filed at the same time? … read more
When The process server I hired served my summons &
Ray, Lawyer
When The process server I hired served my summons & Complaint to 8 named Defendants in my lawsuit against the NY State Unified Court System 1 was unable to be served bc the Court Administration Office… read more
Hello, My husband and I are involved in a lawsuit against
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Hello, My husband and I are involved in a lawsuit against my husband's ex-wife. Besides trying to recover hidden assets, we are also trying to recover my husband's premarital condo, which she was wron… read more
Hello, My husband and I are involved in a lawsuit in
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
Hello, My husband and I are involved in a lawsuit in Wisconsin where my husband's ex-wife is suing him for Breach of Contract. About three years ago she managed to inveigle him into signing a promisso… read more
I have a terrifying predicament on my hands. Last night, I
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
I have a terrifying predicament on my hands. Last night, I received a Summons and Complaint ticket from two law enforcement officers for the following charges: Possession of under one ounce of marijua… read more
I was involved in a lawsuit that was dismissed a few years
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I was involved in a lawsuit that was dismissed a few years ago but during that lawsuit, I requested ALL of the recordings that were in the Plaintiff's possession during discovery and received a number… read more
i was issued a misdemeanor summons and complaint for reckless
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
i was issued a misdemeanor summons and complaint for reckless operation,and operating MV without a license...im a non us citizen..wat can be the charges..thanks… read more
Im just starting law school and I have to ensure that Ive
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
I'm just starting law school and I have to ensure that I've submitted everything regarding my criminal history. If I had a minor arrest when I was a juvenile, do I have to report that with my applicat… read more
im sure i already know the answers to these questions but im
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
im sure i already know the answers to these questions but im doing this for school so i want to be positive. in CA can an officer search your car for drugs if you were driving erratically yet you dont… read more
I live in state i need to know the law of catfishing My
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i live in washington state i need to know the law of catfishing My question involves criminal law for the state of: washington i live in washington state, im confused as to what law it is. criminal im… read more
I am filing a civil rights lawsuit in July 2010. Could you
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
I am filing a civil rights lawsuit in July 2010. Could you tell me if I need to include every ones name in the complaint or can I add people later after I file in Court? Also do I have to include ever… read more
I am aware of major medicaid fraud involving 11 years and over
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I am aware of major medicaid fraud involving 11 years and over $200,000 with the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. I feel certain the Attorney General will prosecute this case and Hum… read more
I was served with a summons for civil court. I have made arrangements
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
I was served with a summons for civil court. I have made arrangements with the law firm for the plaintiff to make payments. Do I need to got to the court date?… read more
I have a criminal law case becasue im an who didnt know
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
I have a criminal law case becasue im an idiot who didnt know what i agreeds to and am facing a felony gun possetion charge becasue i had been convicted of a felony a couple of years back for having s… read more