Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
WHY CANT I GET A COPY OF MY POLICE REPORT AND TOXICOLOGY REPORT
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
WHY CAN'T I GET A COPY OF MY POLICE REPORT AND TOXICOLOGY REPORT FROM THE POLICE DEPT. WITH OUT A LAWYER… read more
I would like to discuss what my rights are when I am
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I would like to discuss what my rights are when I am approached by the police. I would also like to know where I can get 24 hour legal advice. … read more
My ex wife keeps filing false police reports on me (or so she
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My ex wife keeps filing false police reports on me (or so she says) and I need to find out how to get a copy of the reports, if they exist. But without going to the bexar county police station. I am c… read more
I need to get copies of my police reports in the state of ct
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I need to get copies of my police reports in the state of ct and thet told me that they couldn't release any police report to me that I cant get a copy ,because the case is open. And what is the best … read more
How do i get a copy of a police report a police report was
OrlandoLawyer
OrlandoLawyer, Doctoral Degree
How do i get a copy of a police report? a police report was written on october the 5th accusing me of assault and battery. I was arrested over a month later november 11th because of "reasonable doubt"… read more
My car was stolen, i called police and reported. I went to
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
My car was stolen, i called police and reported. I went to get copy of report 2 weeks later. 10 weeks later I purchased another car, 2 days later I'm called by an insurance adjuster stating car was fo… read more
My car was stolen when I was out of the country. When I came
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My car was stolen when I was out of the country. When I came back and filed the police report, they said there was nothing in the system. Then, suddenly couple months later, I got a bill from collecti… read more
What is the process of getting a copy of police report?
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
What is the process of getting a copy of police report? (Palo Alto California) My daughter was arrested on pc 243 (e) (1) on 06/09/18. She is out on bailed. Has court is in August. Would like to get a… read more
How do I get copies of police reports made on me(called in)
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
how do I get copies of police reports made on me(called in) by anonymous neighbors? I'm being evicted based on them and haven't even seen them.… read more
i want to get a copy of what police has reported in there testimony
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
i want to get a copy of what police has reported in there testimony for my Domestic Charges which they pressed against both me and my gilrfriend. Call to 911 was not made by either of us. It was calle… read more
I like to know if a person stole my vehicle, police report
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I like to know if a person stole my vehicle, police report was made but when the car was recovered someone else was driving and was charged, can I file civil / criminal case against that person who is… read more
We were burglarized and would like to get a copy of the records
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
We were burglarized and would like to get a copy of the records from the Police and were told we need a Subpoena to get the records. How do we go about doing this and how much would it cost to get don… read more
What would be the worst case if I got reported to enter in
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
What would be the worst case if I got reported to enter in my ex-boyfriend apartment to just get my stuffs where I used to live?… read more
I have arelisted my question since I feel it was not answered.
Curtis Staropoli, Esq
Curtis Staropoli, Esq, Principal and Managing Attorney
My question is reference to section code 273a (b) I was arrested for this and I would like to get the police reports that my daughter made to the police and my reports as well. How do I go about doing… read more
I would like to find out if it is legal to put gps tracker
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I would like to find out if it is legal to put gps tracker on my husband's car in Maryland. My name is XXXXX XXXXX the car. We are separated.… read more
I had a damaging and biased police report made against me
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I had a damaging and biased police report made against me when in fact there was no crime committed and I would like to have it amended. Can you help me with this? … read more
So I should call the police dept; get a copy of the report
Ellen, Attorney
So I should call the police dept; get a copy of the report and retain counsel if it shows on the report that she is indicating more damage than the "kiss" left on her car?… read more
How would I go about getting a copy of a police involved shooting
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
How would I go about getting a copy of a police involved shooting in Washington state the medical report was released so investigation should be complete we were contacted about the inquest so we are … read more