How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legal-Guru Your Own Question
Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1366
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Legal-Guru is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you please tell me the specific laws under which a "driving

Resolved Question:

Can you please tell me the specific laws under which a "driving under the influence of alcohol," "minor intoxicated" and a "false statement to a police offer" in Washington State would take place?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 5 years ago.

Could not find a crime of "minor intoxicated" in the state of Washington. Closest I could find is Driver Under 21 Consuming Alcohol:

False statement to a police officer:
Legal-Guru and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I guess the minor intoxicated is offense code Can you find the law with this code?