Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
if i have a charge and not a conviction will it ...
Lawgirl
Lawgirl, Founder
if i have a charge and not a conviction will it show up on a background check with fingerprints, and do you know if it will affect my job? i live in knox county, knoxville, tn.… read more
If a charge was exspunged of your record would it show up on
Sam, Attorney
If a charge was exspunged of your record would it show up on a military background check or a fbi background check.… read more
Will a drug conviction that was expounged 35 years ago show
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Will a drug conviction that was expounged 35 years ago show up in an FBI background check for employment?… read more
I have a question about an FBI fingerprint background check.
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have a question about an FBI fingerprint background check. I was hired by a large financial company and have to have my fingerprints taken as a background check. In 1996 I was arrested for a misdeme… read more
What type of information would show up on a fingerprinting
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
What type of information would show up on a fingerprinting criminal check that won't show up through a Nationwide Criminal Database Search?… read more
I have a juvenile record that shows up on my FBI background
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
I have a juvenile record that shows up on my FBI background check. I have been denied to try and purchase a handgun but I am an Active Duty Army Soldier, I am confused how this can happen? … read more
I went in to do a background check. They are doing a social
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I went in to do a background check. They are doing a social security number background check. What shows up on a social security number background check?… read more
My friend was charged and convicted of FALSE PERSONATION OF
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My friend was charged and convicted of FALSE PERSONATION OF POLICE. This comes up on his FBI Background Check. How do we know if this is a misdemeanor or a felony? This occurred in South Barrington, I… read more
There was a misdemeanor charge on me but there was no
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
There was a misdemeanor charge on me but there was no conviction. However it is showing up on a background check report. Will it show up on a background check for my new employment and willnit matter … read more
I just want to know if the FBI background check will show the
Sam, Attorney
I just want to know if the FBI background check will show the old DUI and raise a red flag: The question on the application reads: "Have you ever been convicted, entered a plea of guilty, nolo contend… read more
How do expunged records show up on a FBI check requested by
Nate, Lawyer
How do expunged records show up on a FBI check requested by a government agency for employment? What is your best advice on explaining solicitation of prostitution charge, not conviction to a prospect… read more
I have a no contact order pending. Will it show up
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I have a no contact order pending. Will it show up on a fingerprint background check in the state of VA. I slapped a carpenter in my house last year for his behavior. He got me with sexual assault so … read more
Trying to find out if a petty misdemeanor in the state of MN
Loren, criminal lawyer
trying to find out if a petty misdemeanor in the state of MN will show up on a background check with fingerprinting. It occurred over 10 years ago. … read more
i NEVER WENT BEFORE THE JUDGE,NEVER FINGERPRINTED,GOT EXPUNGEMENT
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
i NEVER WENT BEFORE THE JUDGE,NEVER FINGERPRINTED,GOT EXPUNGEMENT WILL IT SHOW UP ON A BACKGROUND CHECK?… read more
Will ACD for prior domestic dispute show up on criminal FBI
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Will ACD for prior domestic dispute show up on criminal FBI and background checks when applying for new medical license or hospital privileges? … read more
I just need to know if a DUI record is expunged in PA? and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I just need to know if a DUI record is expunged in PA? and if so, will it still show up in an FBI background check? Thank you… read more
I was wondering if a DWI arrest and a P.I. arrest last year
Ray, Lawyer
I was wondering if a DWI arrest and a P.I. arrest last year will show up on a FBI background check if I am currently applying for jobs. I have zero convictions or arrests on my record previously, and … read more
how long does a felony show up in the state of Maryland
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
what i meant to ask was, if a background check is done on me and my conviction was from 1995 will it show up? Or does MD have the 7-10 year limit?judi090139516.6631241088… read more