Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I tried to purchase a firearm and filling out the application
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I tried to purchase a firearm and filling out the application I thought that I would be denied but I took a shot anyway. You see I did have a felony conviction over 30 years ago in nyc. For the offens… read more
A few days ago, I filled out a gun application. The application
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
A few days ago, I filled out a gun application. The application was delayed. In 1986, I was convicted of felony burglary. I recall and ND Section 12.1-32-02(9), N.D.C.C., provides: A person who is con… read more
I off the sheriff and he keep denying a firearm purchase
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I piss off the sheriff and he keep denying a firearm purchase permit and also taken my money. I use to get purchase permit in the past… read more
I just tried to purchase a firearm. I was turned down for answering
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
I just tried to purchase a firearm. I was turned down for answering yes to bein convicted of a crime.(burglary of vehicle)The app asked if it was punishable by 1 year or more in prison.I did not know … read more
In Connecticut. I am filling out a job application and it
Ely, Counselor at Law
In Connecticut. I am filling out a job application and it asks If i have ever been convicted or pled guilty or no contest to a crime or offense other than a traffic violation. 4 months ago i received … read more
I live in Colorado. In 2001 I went to wyoming and filled out
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in Colorado. In 2001 I went to wyoming and filled out an atf 4473 and bought a .22 rifle and passed the background check. the previous year 2000 I was involuntarily committed in Nebraska. It ha… read more
I went to purchase a firearm and was denied. I received paperwork
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I went to purchase a firearm and was denied. I received paperwork from justice department stating I had a criminal record that was punishable by more than 1 years or more than two years. I was charged… read more
i got my expungement abt 12yr ago. went to purchase firearm
Ely, Counselor at Law
i got my expungement abt 12yr ago. went to purchase firearm for house hole portection.they sent the necessay papers off for approval, came back rejected of code nic 1zzt118. (1) who do i contect to fi… read more
We live in a condo and our son is moving in with us. He
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
thank you! We live in a condo and our son is moving in with us. He fills out an application and the application fee of $40 The only hangup is the background check. Three months ago, he was arrested an… read more
When I filled out my application for precheck I used the
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
When I filled out my application for precheck I used the name that is on my ID, ********. When I went in to do fingerprints and for the background info, the lADY TYPED IN THE NAME FROM MY BIRTH CERTIF… read more
I went in to fill out a job application and was given a form
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I went in to fill out a job application and was given a form that doesn't have a place for address or tel nr. It was just a checksheet with a place for my name. How can the employer know how to contac… read more
I'm ***** *****. I'm to fill out a job application that asks
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I'm ***** *****. I'm to fill out a job application that asks "have you been convicted, plead guilty or no contest". I plead no contest to a class c misdemeanor that was dismissed through deferred … read more
while filling out an application for a job in Fla., the question
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
while filling out an application for a job in Fla., the question is asked about felony conviction; if one has his/her no contest conviction sealed, how is this question to be answered: yes or no?… read more
Im filling out an application for work, and it ask if you
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I'm filling out an application for work, and it ask if you have ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony. I was arrested many years ago for two failures to appear for minor traffic violations.… read more
Do I need to fill out a AETF Form 4 to purchase a silencer
Layne Pecoff
Layne Pecoff, criminal lawyer
Do I need to fill out a AETF Form 4 to purchase a silencer if I already have a 01 Federal Firearms License?… read more
I have a question concerning the purchase of a firearm. I live
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have a question concerning the purchase of a firearm. I live in an un incorporated area. Is there a waiting period?… read more
My daughter needs to fill out an application for graduate studies,
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My daughter needs to fill out an application for graduate studies, and is in a quandary as to how to fill out the section in regards XXXXX XXXXX record. She was caught underage drinking in Pennsylvani… read more
I am trying to purchase a firearm in Tennessee. I have lived
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I am trying to purchase a firearm in Tennessee. I have lived here for 5 years. I have always been able to buy a firearm in Florida, Oklahoma, and Colorado when I lived there. When I went to buy a fire… read more