Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have judgements against me for an unpaid credit card & a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I have judgements against me for an unpaid credit card & a second mortgage that didn't get paid during a forclosure. I live in ohio. I am unemployed and have no assets so no collection has ocurred. Qu… read more
If I have a case already against me and if I show up without
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
If I have a case already against me and if I show up for court without an attorney, what likely would the judge say or do?… read more
If you have a credit card court judgement years and it
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
If you have a credit card court judgement for 7 years and it automatically drops off your credit report should you assume it will not reappear again? Or does the law firm have a certain length of time… read more
i was subpoenaed to court fromt the prosecutor as a witness
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Do i have to testify if i do not want to i will show up at the court meeting but doi have to testify, what are my rights as a witness… read more
Sheriff showed up with paperwork for assault with a weapon
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Hi, sheriff showed up with paperwork for assault with a weapon charges against me but my fiancé doesn't want to press charges and told them that night she didn't. We had an argument and I stayed at a … read more
There is a saw suit against me for bailing my ex husband from
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
There is a saw suit against me for bailing my ex husband from prison and him not showing up to court. What to do?… read more
I didnt appear in court on a civil case. A credit card company
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I didnt appear in court on a civil case. A credit card company was suing me. I was arrested a week later for showing up for court, can the judge put me in jail?… read more
Do I have to show up to an arraignment for a juvenile DUI if
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
Do I have to show up to an arraignment for a juvenile DUI if I have an attorney to show up for me?The attorney talked about submitting pleading forms in time before the arraignment, what is this and h… read more
For the last 3 or 4 months a credit card processors is ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
For the last 3 or 4 months a credit card processors is depositing credit card receipts in my bank account by mistake. What is my legal obligation to return the money or notify the credit card processo… read more
I have a misdemeanor assault charge against me by an individual
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I have a misdemeanor assault charge against me by an individual whom I know will not show up to a court appearance as she is mentally incapable as well as out of the state for an indeterminate period … read more
What happens when I have paid an attourney up front but they
Jamie L. Harmon
Jamie L. Harmon, Law Firm Owner
What happens when I have paid an attourney up front but they do not show up for court with me?… read more
What do I do if I found out thattheres a sealed indictment
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
What do I do if I found out thatthere's a sealed indictment against me? A sheriff showed up at my grandma's house and said he was looking for me to deliver a sealed indictment. ButI have no warrants a… read more
I did not show up for my trespassing trial against the state
Ely, Counselor at Law
I did not show up for my trespassing trial against the state of Maryland. What kind of results can I normally expect? I mean , is there an arrest warrant? Did I lose my trial? Is my trial just postpon… read more
my friend use strange credit card for $8000, and hes want pay
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
my friend use strange credit card for $8000, and hes want pay this card. What he cane do, what don't have problem.… read more
I recently found out a relative in another state opened up ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
I recently found out a relative in another state opened up credit cards in my name fraudulently and want to know what kind of claim I should file in court [fraud or identity ]?… read more
What if in the prostitution case they have your credit card
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
What if in the prostitution case they have your credit card info because you used that to pay for the massage?… read more
my employee stole cash from me and then used a customers credit
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
my employee stole cash from me and then used a customers credit card to for the amount she stole to make our deposits the same. this happened over six months ago. can i still file charges? i dont how … read more
my sister want to know what the statue of limitations on credit
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
my sister want to know what the statue of limitations on credit card application fraud. she applied for a card in her own name and was approved the she got it then she stop paying on it. in virginia… read more