Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Does the question below mean I do or do not need to list
Loren, criminal lawyer
Does the question below mean I do or do not need to list previous criminal activity on application for job background, I did go to court and resovle or get dismissed? (in New Mexico) HAVE YOU EVER BEE… read more
Just to clarify my earlier question--I have 2 accounts at
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Just to clarify my earlier question--I have 2 accounts at the same bank. A garnishment was placed on only 1 account. Can the bank use both accounts to pay this garnishment… read more
I just want to clarify something. It has been suggested that
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I just want to clarify something. It has been suggested that if I hire a family law attorney to try and help try and prevent a no contact order due to a domestic violence issue that it might be helpfu… read more
One more question pertaining to my previous question below.If
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I've asked one more question pertaining to the previous question I asked and answer I received below. The additional question is at the bottom of this question box. Question: If a person is a successo… read more
{sorry, this question got long... but theres really just one
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
{sorry, this question got long... but there's really just one question, below} 'Just found out that i have a blemish in my background via a background check. That check was performed such that i might… read more
I want to know if texting mean messages to someone is ...
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Attorney
I want to know if texting mean messages to someone is illeal not threatening just mean. I did this to my cheating husbands girlfirne and she say she is going to sew me. the frequency was once a week a… read more
Please look at my previous question and respond. I am just
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
Please look at my previous question and respond. I am just looking for a couple of opinions to make sure I am doing the right thing...… read more
Im sorry I didnt clarify my question better: What happens
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I'm sorry I didn't clarify my question better: What happens if I'm at my first hearing and I don't qualify for a Public Defender? Will the court give me time to look for alternative representation or … read more
I am new to this, so not sure if you see the original
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I am new to this, so not sure if you see the original question and answer. I want someone to clarify the possibility of being sued for defamation of character. Is there language or wording that can be… read more
Hello Sir Just to follow up on my previous question about
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hello Sir Just to follow up on my previous question about the certificate of relief. My sentence was only a fine of $375 with no probation or jail time. However, the judge also ordered a 1 year condit… read more
This is a continuation of a previous line of questions to
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
This is a continuation of a previous line of questions to "Just Answer." It is not a duplicate.) I was arrested during a Swing Dance in a Federal park in Maryland and charged with Simple Assault. A wo… read more
The information below answered my question regarding perjury
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
The information below answered my question regarding perjury in Missouri, 3 year limitation. What if I go the Prosecutor's office (Missouri) and they refuse to see me? Do I go to the Police Department… read more
I just wanted to clarify the answer I received regarding my
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I just wanted to clarify the answer I received regarding my pretrial release conditions I asked earlier...my ex states that he was told by someone in the sherrif's office that "I was evicted by the ju… read more
I just want to know if being false accused by presenting
Layne Pecoff
Layne Pecoff, criminal lawyer
Hi, I just want to know if being false accused by presenting with other people false information as evidence to make people believe that I am guity can be if I file charges? Charges that ruined reputa… read more
alcohol licensing question in state of Georgia. I want to apply
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
alcohol licensing question in state of Georgia. I want to apply for alcohol license but recently i was indicted for synthetic pot charges which were lowered to 2 counts of reckless conduct. I worked a… read more
This a continuation of a previous line of questions
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
This a continuation of a previous line of questions submitted to "Just Answer". It is similar to my last question, but is told from my point of view, this time including facts that I know to be to tru… read more
Why do cops always want to question people in person? Why cant
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Why do cops always want to question people in person? Why can't they question them over the phone or via video?… read more
This question is along the same lines as my previous question
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
This question is along the same lines as my previous question to you. In order to amend the motion best, XXXXX XXXXX need to cite the juridiction of the amendment motion and then get it mailed right a… read more