Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

Now that motion for dismissal was filed with my affidavit.

Now that motion for dismissal was filed with my affidavit. What are some things that the state prosecutor may attempt to delay longer or avoid a dismissal. There is no evidence to support any of the allegations so how is the prosecutor going to avoid the dismissal. Pinellas County is corrupt and my attorney that was brave enough to help and stay on the case said he actually has evidence of racial motivation but that will be dealt with later. I had to inspire him and let him know that i wasnt going let him ruin his career and that at the end it will be a life changer for him and his career and he will be the johnny cochran of pinellas county if we get this dismissed. So he looked into my case and found out it was all fictitious and that he cant even understand how the state was going to even explain the accusations. In his dismissal he emphasized there was no primae facie case of guilt. But because they are unlawful who can i contact. My headliner is a minority physician facing life in prison for practicing medicine in Florida.. Case # XXXXX in Pinellas County Florida. Need help!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
There will have to be a hearing on the dismissal motion and the prosecutor is going to have to present evidence that shows probable cause to defeat your dismissal motion. If the prosecutor cannot present any evidence sufficient to show there is probable cause for the charges, there is not much they will be able to do to delay other than ask for a continuance which your attorney will object to and then it is up to the court to decide to grant the continuance or not Once the case is done, then you can seek your redress for civil rights violations if you can prove this was all racially motivated and you would need to seek a local civil rights attorney to review the evidence for that case.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL, LEGAL ANSWERS TAKE MORE THAN “MINUTES” TO PUT TOGETHER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
well to elaborate my human rights were violated as well. illegal search and seizure, false arrest, false imprisonment, excessive bail, denial of representation, malicious prosecution, theft,exhortion, violation of my 4, 5, 6, 8 and 14th amendment and inalienable rights to life liberty and pursuit of happiness and my civil rights as a minority as well. Thanks for clarifying things they may do to avoid dismissal. I read about a demur and transverse, so i guess if the state continues to lye charges can be filed for perjury correct?
Those are all part of your civil rights complaint. You cannot file charges of perjury against the state, any charge of perjury would be at the discretion of the judge on the case.