Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have been convicted of a felony dui. what is the statute
Ellen, Attorney
I have been convicted of a felony dui. what is the statute of limitations on this in Nebraska… read more
DUI Question: In Texas, is driving with a Blood Alcohol
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
DUI Question: In Texas, is driving with a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of .01 or higher but under the legal limit of .08 considered an offense (i.e. Driving Under the Influence or DUI) ONLY if you are … read more
Under statute 322.26 (8), can a drivers license be permanently
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
Under statute 322.26 (8), can a drivers license be permanently revoked if a defendant only has two DUI conviction more than ten years old and a few DWLS convictions?… read more
Got a DUI/DWI and I live in MINNESOTA and our legal limit is
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Got a DUI/DWI and I live in MINNESOTA and our legal limit is .08, If i blew .08 is it better to get it dropped to a careless intoxication? Also Is there a way i could get it dropped all together?… read more
I received a DUI in March,1998 in Washington State.
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
I received a DUI in March,1998 in Washington State. Can you tell me if there is a Statute of Limitations for this offence?… read more
Hello. Can you tell me please if a second DUI in North Carolina, arrested 1 year and 41 d
Sam, Attorney
Hello. Can you tell me please if a second DUI in North Carolina, arrested 1 year and 41 days after the conviction of the first DUI, is a malicious misdemeanor that can still be prosecuted or a regular… read more
Can a convicted person, "while still under parole" under Megans
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Can a convicted person, "while still under parole" under Megans law, have a newborn grandchild reside in the same household with them, Montgomery or Bucks County. Thank you… read more
What is the statute of limitations on a dui in Nevada It
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
What is the statute of limitations on a dui in Nevada? It has been 6 years since arrest, and still I have not been sentenced. First the prosecutor messed up, then my attorney cancelled, then my case g… read more
What is the statute of limitation for Armed Robbery and Home
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
What is the statute of limitation for Armed Robbery and Home invasion in MA? Even with an SOL can you still b detained or even arrested?… read more
In State Olympia Municipal Court, a misdemeanor DUI with
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
In Washington State Olympia Municipal Court, a misdemeanor DUI with below the legal limit of BAC .08 and portable test inadmissible but .13 what would prevent this charge being dismissed in court by t… read more
Hypothetical: In state, a defendant in a case got arrested
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
Hypothetical: In Washington state, a defendant in a case got arrested for DUI, the station test was below the legal .08 limit upon testing. This is supposed to get dismissed. There are reasons for thi… read more
can you be convicted of a crime as theft misdemeanor and still
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
can you be convicted of a crime as theft misdemeanor and still get a deferred prosecution agreement? does a person have to go though a attorney to get a deferred prosecution agreement. what does expun… read more
what would be the likeliness that I would get convicted of
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
what would be the likeliness that I would get convicted of DUI or wreckless driving if I am under the limit (.049 vs. .08) parked on the side of the interstate asleep? the vehicle was not in motion bu… read more
Can a public defender get a dui easily reduced to wreckless
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
can a public defender get a dui easily reduced to wreckless op if I blew.108 instead of legal limit of .08? should I go with a hired attorney instead?… read more
Good Morning. I would like to inquire about the legality and
Ely, Counselor at Law
Good Morning. I would like to inquire about the legality and Statute of Limitations on Casino Evictions. Can you help me?… read more
In THE STATE OF VERMONT, IF you have been convicted of DUI,
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
In THE STATE OF VERMONT, IF you have been convicted of DUI, 3 times, & get your license back, are you still able to drink at home, but not drive of course. Someone told me that you are not able to eve… read more
I'm looking for some advice over statute of limitations
Ray, Lawyer
Hi there! I'm looking for some advice over statute of limitations regarding child abuse and domestic violence in the state of CA. … read more
Is there a statute of limitation on old convictions if time
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Is there a statute of limitation on old convictions if time was never served but you were charged in california… read more