Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
10/11/2012 my boyfriend was involved in a felony DUI. He went
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
10/11/2012 my boyfriend was involved in a felony DUI. He went off the road, did not hit anything, but rolled the car and the passenger hurt her elbow. Minor scratch. No trip to the hospital etc. But t… read more
My live-in boyfriend and I got into an argument 2 weeks ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
My live-in boyfriend and I got into an argument 2 weeks ago (we were both drinking) and he called the police and they came and told us both just to be peaceful and left. Then I said something that mad… read more
My boyfriend and I got in a heated argument 2 weeks ago and
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My boyfriend and I got in a heated argument 2 weeks ago and I grabbed his arm and left nail marks on it. He told me last night his friend at work took a picture of it. Could he turn me in now if he wa… read more
I'm 16 years old, will be 17 on Tuesday. My boyfriend just
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi I'm 16 years old , will be 17 on Tuesday . My boyfriend just turned 18 on the 3rd of this month . Last month we had a really big fight to where he took my phone and when I tried to get it back he k… read more
My daughter just broke up with her boyfriend this past Tuesday,
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Attorney
My daughter just broke up with her boyfriend this past Tuesday, she is 20 and he is 19. He has anger issues he put his hand through someone's window trying to get at this guy and he ran someone else o… read more
My boyfriend was arrested 2 weeks ago because he attacked a
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My boyfriend was arrested 2 weeks ago because he attacked a friend of his on the street. there were plain clothes officers there and they arrested him after his friend and another person with his frie… read more
My boyfriend was arrested 2 weeks ago for a 220.16 b felony.
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
My boyfriend was arrested 2 weeks ago for a 220.16 b felony. He was given a cdr today and disorderly conduct because someone else was in posession of the substance. He had an open case on Ocober 16 th… read more
My boyfriend was arrested 2 weeks ago with a warrant for
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My boyfriend was arrested 2 weeks ago with a warrant for bond forfeiture and a drug possession charge he got last year. He saw the magistrate on Thursday last week, so it has been over a week. The jud… read more
My boyfriend has court on Tuesday he got arrested with .4 pretty
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My boyfriend has court on Tuesday he got arrested with .4 pretty much just residue of the drug on the bag and he is a parole well the dA is trying to give him four years well he got pulled over got ca… read more
pretrial supposed to take place 2 weeks ago. Prosecutor had
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
pretrial supposed to take place 2 weeks ago. Prosecutor had to reschedule due to not reviewing the file yet. File has been copied and in the prosecutors hand since before pretrial date. New pretrial d… read more
I am on a 2 year community control in Fl. My lawyer and the
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I am on a 2 year community control in Fl. My lawyer and the prosecutor agreed to shorten my time but the judge refused to hear the case and refused to say why … read more
my boyfriend got an assualt charge on me 2 years ago and is
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
my boyfriend got an assualt charge on me 2 years ago and is just now going to court for it. He was chargef for criminal mischeif and assualt on a family member. They bumped the assualt to a felony and… read more
Will I be able to move out of state if I am on probation?
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
My boyfriend may be transfering to texas for his job, I have a court date for this Tuesday march 11 for a misdemeanor (theft) in which I will most likely get probation. Will I be able to move out of s… read more
Hello my friend was arrested 10 months ago for sale of control
LawTalk, Lawyer
Hello my friend was arrested 10 months ago for sale of control substance a very bad quailty, is an A felony, we beleive. he pleaded guilty to a B felony. he got 5years in prsion and 5 years parloe. Di… read more
My boyfriend has been held for 2 weeks on false charges. He
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
My boyfriend has been held for 2 weeks on false charges. He had a prelim on fri. Which was his 8th day (after 10 days, if the DA has insufficient evidence he is to be released) On fri...the 8th day th… read more
My son received (2) minor in possession of alcohol #25662a
Nate, Lawyer
My son received (2) minor in possession of alcohol #25662a in Sonoma where he is attending school.(11/10 & 01/11). He is just 18 yrs old. For the first ticket, he had arranged thru the court to attend… read more
My brother was convicted of underage DUI around 11-12 years
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
Hello my brother was convicted of underage DUI around 11-12 years ago in Ohio. He was assigned community service and counseling. Apparently he never finished one or both and there has been a warrant o… read more
my husband is in jail now with a new charge disorderly conduct
Dorothy Carlo, Attorney at Law
Dorothy Carlo, Attorney at Law, Doctoral Degree
my husband is in jail now with a new charge disorderly conduct he was just sentenced to probation for a DUI 2 weeks ago and now he has a new charge and he vilated probation how long will he be in jail… read more