Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
(from Ohio) Two months ago I was arrested for my first DUI,
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
(from Ohio) Two months ago I was arrested for my first DUI, and posted bond to get out of jail. Three days before my court date, I was arrested on a felony charge in a different county (but same state… read more
a person arrested posted bond, 4 days later had court, was
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
a person arrested posted bond, 4 days later had court, was arrested for the same arrest and no bond is posted. is this legal… read more
My son may be in jail in Texas arrest, bond set at 1, 500
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My son may be in jail in Texas for evading arrest, bond set at 1, 500 not sure if it is him, same name and date of birth.… read more
I used to live in PA and moved to Ohio in August. I posted
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I used to live in PA and moved to Ohio in August. I posted a $2500 bond to get out of jail and appeared at my preliminary hearing (which was continued). Police made some false comments regarding me st… read more
What is the maximum sentence for DUI in the State of IN
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
the judge will not grant bond to my fiance, he has been in jail for 7 days now and since he was out on bond for a previous charge from 2006 she refused bond, when he went to court again today she refu… read more
If someone was arrested, charged, and bonded out of jail but
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Partner
if someone was arrested, charged, and bonded out of jail but no arraignment date was given is that legal? If so, how long can they with hold a date or the evidence.… read more
If a person is out of jail on bond, if they get arrested again
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
If a person is out of jail on bond, if they get arrested again isn't their bond automatically revoked?… read more
My employee was out on bond from jail and got arrested for
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
my employee was out on bond from jail and got arrested for tresspassing and rearrested so they revoked his bond can he get out on another bond request hearing … read more
My fiancee appeared before a judge for a bond hearing, he received
LawTalk, Lawyer
My fiancee appeared before a judge for a bond hearing, he received a bond for $5000 but the bond does not go into affect until another three weeks? Can you tell me why, cause I thought once you receiv… read more
Can a judge issue a warrant for my arrest for failing to
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
Can a judge issue a warrant for my arrest for failing to appear the day before trial? This judge required me to report to the clerk's office the day before my trial date to show that I would be presen… read more
Will I be arrested and have to post bond peace bond.
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
will I be arrested and have to post bond for a peace bond. My ex boyfriend the doctor who has a high dollar lawyer who doesnt want me to testify about all the doctors drug ussage in his child custody … read more
I posted a bond with a bondsmen to get someone out of jail.
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
I posted a bond with a bondsmen to get someone out of jail. The bondsmen has called me twice stateing that this person has not made her payments to them and that I being the cosigner am responable for… read more
about 1-2yrs. ago i got arrested for an dui and put in jail ...
jamest
jamest, High School or GED
about 1-2yrs. ago i got arrested for an dui and put in jail for 7 days. it was the day before thanksgiving. after 7 days i was transported to court they decidet that i was guilty. the officer who arre… read more
My son asked me to post a bond to get him out of jail. The
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My son asked me to post a bond to get him out of jail. The bondsman said it would be $4000.00. I gave him my credit card which he processed. Within a few hours the bondsman came back to me and said my… read more
i have been arrested for shoplifting at Walmart. I spent one
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
i have been arrested for shoplifting at Walmart. I spent one night in jail and bonded out the next day. The amount was 73.00 they say it is a misdemeanor B. This is my first time every in trouble. Wha… read more
my fiancee is in jail i am bonded out his bond was set as of
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
my fiancee is in jail i am bonded out his bond was set for 5004 as of friday morning sat a… read more
In Arizona, I have been ordered to appear before a judge after
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law, Managing Partner
In Arizona, I have been ordered to appear before a judge after being arrested and released for DUI (super extreme), no accident or injury. I reside in Arizona. I have never been arrested or had troubl… read more
defendant out on bond in nevada, FTAs , notice of intent issued,
Sam, Attorney
defendant out on bond in nevada, FTA's , notice of intent issued, defendant arrested 8 days after FTA, appears in court 3 days after arrest, court continues bond. surety does not have sufficient time … read more