Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

TexCrimLawyer, J.D.
TexCrimLawyer, J.D.
TexCrimLawyer, J.D., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my daughter pulled into a parking lot and was hit by a man
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
my daughter pulled into a parking lot and was hit by a man backing out of his space. when the police arrived 's the man told the police that he smelled liquor on my daughter breath....When she refused… read more
My girlfriend and I were driving and pulled into a parking
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My girlfriend and I were driving and pulled into a parking garage. We were giving a friend a ride downtown, and she was going to see a couple friends who worked at a bar. She however, was not drinking… read more
A lady hit my parked car in a parking lot. There is minimal
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
A lady hit my parked car in a parking lot. There is minimal damage; however, shouldn't she still pay for it? She kept telling me that her son could fix it or that she would pay me cash. She would not … read more
I was driving in an apartment parking lot that I lived at (in
TexCrimLawyer, J.D.
TexCrimLawyer, J.D., Lawyer
I was driving in an apartment parking lot that I lived at (in South Carolina) and a police officer stopped me to tell me the speed limit was 10mph. They also said I was swerving, but that was to avoid… read more
I received a ticket for going wrong way on a one way street.
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I received a ticket for going wrong way on a one way street. IT was a complete accident. I pulled into 1st parking lot I could to turn around. I went to court. I clearly demonstrated no culpability, p… read more
Falsely accused of t and run in private parking lot. No
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Falsely accused of hit and run in private parking lot. No damage to either car nor was anyone hurt. People were banging on car windows as I drove off in fear. Received DWI after drinking 1/2 glass of … read more
i was in my friends car in a parking lot when the police pulled
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i was in my friends car in a parking lot when the police pulled up and found pot in car, we were all taken in, 3 of my friends are 18 and charged and given a court date i had a juvenile delinquent rep… read more
OVER THE WEEKEND I WAS PULLED OVER LEAVING JOB PARKING LOT
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
OVER THE WEEKEND I WAS PULLED OVER LEAVING JOB PARKING LOT FOR FAILURE TO STOP AT STOP SIGN IN A PRIVATE DRIVE. WHEN ASKED BY OFFICER FOR LISCENSE AND INSURANCE INFO I GAVE IT TO HER AND LET HER KNOW … read more
My daughter was accused of a t and run in a parking lot. She
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My daughter was accused of a hit and run in a parking lot. She didn't realize she had made any contact with the other car but a witness has a picture of the paint dust on our car and a small scratch o… read more
I went to my bank drive through today,pulled away through the
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
I went to my bank drive through today,pulled away through the bank parking lot ,I stopped at the alley and turned right without using my turn signal ,I went 1/2 block to intersection I stopped and app… read more
I was recently pulled over for speeding, it was at night and
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
I was recently pulled over for speeding, it was at night and i was driving 75 on a 65. A car raced up behind me rather close, there was noone else on the road so i switched lanes and the car followed,… read more
my friend was drinking and driving. He pulled in is driveway
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my friend was drinking and driving. He pulled in is driveway and the police pulled in behind him. he got out ofthe car andte asked him to take a sobriety test. he did not. He has some health issues so… read more
I was pulled over and taken to jail for theft under $500
P. Simmons, Lawyer
i was pulled over and taken to jail for theft under $500 that occored at the local walmart 3 days earlier. i was accused of stealing 5 bags of mulch from the parking lot. i had to set in jail overnigh… read more
I was falsely accused of a parking lot hit and run. An anonymous
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was falsely accused of a parking lot hit and run. An anonymous person left my license on the other vehicle saying my car struck his and I left. A policeman came to my home and looked at my auto and … read more
I was held in my car for a suspician, i was stopped by
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i was stopped by police while parked in busy parking lot accused of selling drugs out of my car. Can they surround my car with officers and interrogate me without notifying me of my rights since they had me detained on suspicion. Office also took my phone and read my texts and called the last person I texted and questioned her is this legal. … read more
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Second opinion] i was pulled over and taken to jail for theft under $500 that occored at the local walmart 3 days earlier. i was accused of stealing 5 bags of mulch from the parking lot. i had to set … read more
I WAS PULLING OUT OF A PARKING LOT AND WAS FOLLOWED BY A SHERIFF
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I WAS PULLING OUT OF A PARKING LOT AND WAS FOLLOWED BY A SHERIFF AND STATE TROOPER THE FOLLOWED ME FOR 4MILES AND THEN TURNED OFF 3MIN LATER I CHECKED MY MIRROR THERE WAS ANOTHER STATE TROPPER 3 CARS … read more
I was making a phone call in an empty parking lot. I noticed
Sam, Attorney
I was making a phone call in an empty parking lot. I noticed a cop pulled up behind me so I hung my phone up. He came up to the window and asked for our credentials. We waited for him to let us leave … read more