Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Can a minor be arrested in a public school for fighting If
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Can a minor be arrested in a public school for fighting? If so what rights does the minor have? Can the student be interrogated by a police officer without a witness, adult or parent present? Can the … read more
I have a criminal law question for a friend regarding her
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I have a criminal law question for a friend regarding her rights to interview with the police for an investigation. Do you answer questions? … read more
If college police have confiscated a students phone as part
Sam, Attorney
If college police have confiscated a student's phone as part of a drug investigation, is it legal for them to send messages from the confiscated phone to other people in order obtain information?… read more
Five years ago, a high school student egged our house resulting
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
Five years ago, a high school student egged our house resulting in $5,176 worth of damage. The police taped an interview with the student and basically, it was his word against ours, even though it wa… read more
Do these campus police have any reason to charge me and
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Partner
Do these campus police have any reason to charge me and withhold my cell phone from me? So there was a party going on at my neighbor's house on a college campus. I went over for a while, mingled, and … read more
When the police come to your house to interview you about a
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
When the police come to your house to interview you about a possible complaint against you by another party, what rights do I have to go to the police station and see the alleged complaint? I was not … read more
If the police comes to your house looking for someone with
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
If the police comes to your house looking for someone with a felony warrant, do they have the right to come in your house without your permission? Are they suppose to show you proof of this? Or can th… read more
Do students who live on campus in a dorm room on a private
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Do students who live on campus in a dorm room on a private university in up state NY have, any rights pertaining prior to search and seizure and their Miranda rights given prior to the search for an 8… read more
In Texas, do parents have the right to know if an adult student
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
In Texas, do parents have the right to know if an adult student with a gun conviction is attending their child's public school?… read more
Can a school/shelby county police officer question a student
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Can a school/shelby county police officer question a student on a criminal matter without reading him/her their rights and without parent/representation using the loco parentis?… read more
Do the police have a right to question a minor child (age10)
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
Do the police have a right to question a minor child (age10) with a guardian or legal advisor?… read more
Is it recommended to have a lawyer when child is interviewed
Ray, Lawyer
Is it recommended to have a lawyer when child is interviewed at school on a CPS investigation? Incident is non sexual/physical/emotional. Unintentional ‘neglect'. Home is clean, safe, well behaved, hi… read more
If the police come in & search your business do they have to
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
If the police come in & search your business do they have to read u your rights & do they have to show you the search warrant before they search& does the search warrant have to be signed or just init… read more
if a policeman has asked me to come to the police ...
Expert, criminal lawyer
if a policeman has asked me to come to the police station because they are doing an investigation, and would like to ask me questions, what should I do upon initial contact?… read more
Does the police have a right to come on your land while you
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Does the police have a right to come on your land while you are away whithout serving a search warrant take pictures and use them as evidence?… read more
My son was arrested and have to go to court on drinking in
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
My son was arrested and have to go to court on drinking in public, trespassing, and obstruct a police investigation by not adhering to officer's instruction. 5 young men got arrested that night. My so… read more
what rights do i have state police whats me to come in my
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
what rights do i have state police whats me to come in my name was listed or what ever in an ivestagation and he claims need to talk to me… read more
what are the laws pertaining to police questioning a ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
what are the laws pertaining to police questioning a minor. Do the parents have to be there?… read more