Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I SUPPOSEDLY TOOK SOME CANDY FROM A VIDEO STORE AND THEY
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I SUPPOSEDLY TOOK SOME CANDY FROM A VIDEO STORE AND THEY HAVE IT ON CAMERA. I DO NOT RECALL DOING THIS BUT WHATEVER. I DID SEND THEM A CHECK FOR$25 TO HELP THEM FOR THE LOSS. I ALSO HAVE BEEN A CUSTOM… read more
Have you been convicted of, plead guilty, no contest or nolo
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
Have you been convicted of, plead guilty, no contest or nolo contendere to, or released from incarceration for, any other felony not disclosed above within the past 7 years? This is for a job app. I'v… read more
• Have you ever been convicted of a violation or plead Nolo
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
• Have you ever been convicted of a violation or plead Nolo Contedere, to any federal, state or local statue, regulation or ordinance, or entered into any plea bargaining relating to a felony or misde… read more
I have a question. I took something from a store and
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I took something from a store and returned it back the store anonymously. There was video footage. What should I do next ??? They have put it on social media … read more
I have been accused of stealing from my work. It was
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have been accused of stealing from my work. It was supposedly a store credit in the amount of $10. I supposedly used this card to purchase things. I believe one of the days I supposedly purchased so… read more
I have been accused of shoplifting in a store. There is a video
Sam, Attorney
I have been accused of shoplifting in a store. There is a video tape of someone taking a bag from a store. The owner went to other nearby stores to inquire if others had any shopliting incident. Anoth… read more
I SUPPOSEDLY WAS IN A VIDEO STORE AND THEY HAVE IT ON TAPE
Sam, Attorney
I SUPPOSEDLY WAS IN A VIDEO STORE AND THEY HAVE IT ON TAPE THAT I STOLE CANDY WHICH IT SEEMS VERY STUPID AS I JUST DO NOT SEE MYSELF STAELING SOME CANDY. I CAN NOT GET A LAWYER AS NO MONEY AND EVERY O… read more
I plead nolo to a Misdemeanor charge Of simple assault, can
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
I plead nolo to a Misdemeanor charge Of simple assault , can I have my record restricted? I reside in Georgia . … read more
Im filling out a job application. The question is Have
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I'm filling out a job application. The question is: "Have you ever been convicted of or pleaded guilty or nolo contendre to a crime or other offense? Include any & all court convictions, military serv… read more
I stopped for no proof of insurance. I was wondering if I
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I stopped for no proof of insurance. I was wondering if I could plead nolo to avoid my license from being suspended.… read more
Took a couple of tops from dept store. Know nothing about legal
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Took a couple of tops from dept store. Know nothing about legal consequences in California. They said it was worth $85 Would have been glad to pay but wouldn't let me. How long does it stay on a recor… read more
should I plead guilty to misdermeanor shoplifting if I admitted
Alexia Esq.
Alexia Esq., Managing Lawyer/Advocate
should I plead guilty to misdermeanor shoplifting if I admitted and the store has video tape?… read more
I have a question between pleading guilt versus Nolo
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I have a question between pleading guilt versus Nolo contendere. I was involved in a car accident and the police officer said that I was at fault, but the accident caused me to be come unconscious. I … read more
i wanted to know if some one took a plead deal and has ...
ExperiencedParalegal
ExperiencedParalegal, Business Owner
i wanted to know if some one took a plead deal and has been on probation could their probation time be added to the deal as time served… read more
I have two arrest in Forida, one was for possession plead nolo
JPEsq, Attorney
I have two arrest in Forida, one was for possession plead nolo contender, withheld adjudification( six months probation), the other was possession of stolen property I went on pre trial intervention (… read more
I was at a grocery store and i opened an item and took it out
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I was at a grocery store and i opened an item and took it out put the box back and put the item a couple of rows next to it. When i was leaving the store they grabbed me and said that I stole somethin… read more
I was detained at a store for shoplifting chocolate, Actually
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I was detained at a store for shoplifting chocolate, Actually my 2 year old took the chocolate box and ate it and I forgot to pay for it!!!! so it was definitely not intended.... So I paid price of th… read more
I live in Oklahoma... supposedly I was seen taking
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I live in Oklahoma... supposedly I was seen taking merchandise from a store I don't know what or a lot of details but my picture was on a crime stopper Facebook page a friend of mine brought it to my … read more