How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

it s possible to reduce federal probation in florida

Customer Question

it s possible to reduce federal probation in florida
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.




Yes, it is possible.


How much probation is left? Have you have any violations while on probation? What is the full term and what are you on probation for?

Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.


We can continue here


You will need to apply for a Commutation on your Probation.


Use this link for more information and the application

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you

Related Criminal Law Questions