Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Is it possible for an inmate in a Florida federal prison to
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Is it possible for an inmate in a Florida federal prison to request a transfer of a court case from another state to Florida? The case is unrelated to the one the inmate was sentenced for.… read more
i live in virginia is it possible to get a felony reduced to
CALawyer
CALawyer, Attorney
i live in virginia is it possible to get a felony reduced to a misdemeanor after the conviction and probation… read more
Is there a federal procedure for reducing or settling a restitution
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Is there a federal procedure for reducing or settling a restitution order imposed on ocnvition of securites fraud at sentencing when the defendant is released form incarcenation at age 70 with no asse… read more
what is the possibility of probation if you are convicted of
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
what is the possibility of probation if you are convicted of drug trafficking in hillsborough county florida?… read more
My daughter is on probation for a dwi that was reduced to an
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My daughter is on probation for a dwi that was reduced to an obstruction of highway plea and she received an mic with that. Last night she got an mip at a bar called Billy bobs. So, she broke her prob… read more
Can a federal felony be reduced to a misdemeanor or get expunged
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can a federal felony be reduced to a misdemeanor or get expunged after 15 years of no other conviction… read more
Is it possible to get a DWI reduced if you are underage and
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Is it possible to get a DWI reduced if you are underage and took the breathalyzer and failed in VA?… read more
Is it possible to have a lawyer file a motion to reduce a Felony
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Is it possible to have a lawyer file a motion to reduce a Felony DUI to a misdemeanor once Time, Restitution, and Probation have been completed. This is in South Carolina.… read more
My husband is on supervised probation with a federal probation
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My husband is on supervised probation with a federal probation officer. He is required to pay restition. We are now filling out an income and expense report for his income alone. We are wondering, bec… read more
If my husband is on federal probation and im on probation can
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
if my husband is on federal probation and im on probation can his p.o keep us from living together?… read more
Can a felony be reduced after serving time and probation
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can a felony be reduced after serving time and probation period complete? Cannot get a job, have a child to support, and need a place to live. Made a mistake, learned a lesson. Just want to go on with… read more
This is a question regarding Federal restitution and probation.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
This is a question regarding Federal restitution and probation. I plead guilty to Federal mail fraud last July as a result of my now ex-husband telling me it was OK to get his disability payments whil… read more
If someone is on federal probation and gets charged with a
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
If someone is on federal probation and gets charged with a state case and is convicted. When he gets violated for him federal violation will they be able to serve both state and federal concurrently?… read more
I live in Florida, the federal court case was held in New
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I live in Florida, the federal court case was held in New York. My husband was given probation and ordered to pay $212,000. Already gave $10,000 before convicted of a felony. Our funds are limited. If… read more
Will customs know that I'm on federal probation when coming
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Will customs know that I'm on federal probation when coming back from another country and could my federal probation officer be notified?… read more
On probation as of Tuesday for a DUI in Florida. 1 year probation
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
On probation as of Tuesday for a DUI in Florida. 1 year probation was attached with the understanding I'd get done in 6 months (the judge liked me and I know he'll grant it). Question is. If I complet… read more
I submitted a motion in federal court asking them to reduce
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., criminal lawyer
I submitted a motion in federal court asking them to reduce my restitution. The prosecutor responded with a request that the judge not only not reduce it but take ALL my money while im incarcerated. T… read more
is there a new federal crack law that was just passed that
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
is there a new federal crack law that was just passed that would reduce someones sentance?… read more