Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

as a juvenile i commited a felony and as an adult i had my

as a juvenile i commited a felony and as an adult i had my record sealed for46 years.can i purchase a handgun.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you.

Were you charged as an adult when you were a juvenile?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i do not know
Expert:  replied 5 years ago.
You will need to request the copy of your case disposition to see if you were charged as an adult.

If you were charged and convicted of a felony as an adult you not be legally allowed to purchase, use or possess a firearm.

If you were charged and convicted as juvenile, it should not prevent you from buying or owning a firearm.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.
Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated