Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

I live in the East Oak Lane area ;I am 67 years old and for

I live in the East Oak Lane area ;I am 67 years old and for sometime I have been harrased by children living on Warnock Street behind my residence.Regularly these children have entered my backyard and are systematically destroying my car by throwing stones on the car.The police were notified on at least three occasions and have taken no action; I even have video surveillance tape of a group stoning my vehicle;they all live on the same block;I am at my wits end and would appreciate who I may contact to stop this harrasement.

Sam :

Hi

Sam :

I am sorry to hear of this matter. If the police will not assist you, and you have some video footage, I suggest you try contacting your insurance company and telling them what is going on and what you have done in this regard to stop the vandalism to your vehicle. The insurance company should intervene by contacting the police and requesting they do a thorough investigation

Customer:

Hello!

Customer:

Are you referring to the Insurance company for my vehicle because they were previously notified and took no action.

Sam :

Yes.

Sam :

I was

Sam :

so you notified them and they said too bad, we can't help?

Customer:

They merely said that they were unable to cover cost of repairs.The police suggested suing the parents but I am unaware of the parents tdentity or an exact address.

Sam :

I see

Sam :

Well, I am not sure why the insurance company would not see they hold an Interest in this matter. Perhaps, there are no damages now they would cover but if these vandals continue then the damages could become more and greater

Sam :

But if the insurance company will not assist, then I suggest you can go directly to the District Attorney

Sam :

Tell them what is going on and that the police cannot do an investigation

Sam :

that you have video footage and you would appreciate any assistance they can give

Sam :

to get the police to canvass the neighbors and "warn" them that if the kids are caught

Sam :

the parents will be held liable for any and all damages

Sam :

the problem you have , as you state, is you do not know who exactly is doing this

Sam :

So you are kinda in a rock and a hard spot

Customer:

I do know that all the kids on that block, numbering 7 at times, are involved.Ok, is there a contact email?

Sam :

Contact email for ?

Customer:

The DA section dealing with these matters.

Sam :

What county are you in? I can try to locate a contact for you

Customer:

Ok,Philadelphia,USA.

Customer:

Pennsylvania.

Sam :

Alright

Sam :

You can try this information on this link

Sam :

click it open and use the contact information

Customer:

Ok, will try but I doubt that anyone care.

Sam :

Well, this is very serious

Sam :

So hopefully they will care.

Sam :

I wish you the best so this stops.

Sam :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you