Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

ON DEC 6TH I AM TO APPEAR FROM APPEARANCE TICKET C.P.L. 150.10

ON DEC 6TH I AM TO APPEAR FROM APPEARANCE TICKET C.P.L. 150.10 ITS A 2 HOUR RIDE MUST I BE THERE IN PERSON ,SHALL I TAKE MY DAD AND THE PRE-ARRIGNMENT BAIL MONEY OF $1OO DOLLARS IS THAT CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT. AND WHEN THE FINE IS PAID WILL THEY GIVE ME A COPY OF THE VIOLATION SEALED.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
IAM OK WITH PAUL ITS JUST ABOUT TIME
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
It really is not necessary to bring your father with you unless you want him there for the first appearance. You do need to bring the pre-arraignment bail with you and if possible you should bring your money for any fines and court costs because if the DA makes your deal right then and there you would be able to get it all done without making another 2 hour trip to court.

When it is done, yes, the court can seal it right then and you would be done.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL, LEGAL ANSWERS TAKE MORE THAN “MINUTES” TO PUT TOGETHER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”