Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Hi I have a very serious and sensitive matter I would like

Hi I have a very serious and sensitive matter I would like some advice on.

Background - My 10 year old daughter was sexually assaulted by her stepfather in Montgomery county, Texas.

The evidence was gathered by CPS investigators and presented to Grand Jury in Montgomery County,tx in Sept this year.

The Grand Jury returned a No Bill on the case even with medical evidence.

Montgomery County is known to not convict sex offenders rightfully.

What if I was to prove that an incident or 2 happened in my county of Harris County, Texas? Can I get the case retried in front of grand jury in Harris County.

I refuse to let this go and there MUST be a loophole in the justice system that can actually give us and my daughter justice.

Investigators are disgusted as this case in there experience was an absolute conviction 100% Please please help. Thank you in advance.

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

I am sorry to hear of this situation.

Samuel-II :

The incidents for Grand Jury in Montgomery County happened in Montgomery and there are additional ones in Harris County?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes my daughter was just explaining how some of the early incidents happened in the jurisdiction of harris county
Hi

I see.

Then yes. You may contact the District Attorney in Harris County and have a face to face with the DA, an investigator, you and your daughter.

Just because he was not convicted for the incidents in Montgomery County does not mean he cannot be charged for the crime in Harris County

They are separate and apart. And if he was convicted in Montgomery, you could still bring charges for what happened in another county

I am so sorry your daughter has suffered through this. I urge you to contact the DA in Harris and meet with them

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am so very grateful for your information and will pursue this immediately, I wish I had thought of this sooner.
I know you cant guarantee me success but you have given me a glimmer of hope which is better than nothing... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
May i ask one more question?
Hi

Yes.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
In the possible event that the stepfather is found guilty in Harris county, can i press charges on the mother?

Grounds = While in Harris County the mother was informed about the sexual abuse and ignored it and called my daughter a liar.
One year later it comes to light again and again her mother has sided with the stepfather despite medical evidence and detailed accounts.
She moved back in with him in sept.

Would I be able to go after her?
Hi

Well alright. Now I am confused. I thought it was your daughter, that you are the MOTHER

What Mother are you talking about? Who is this other person?

Never mind. You are the Father. I get it
Hi

Yes. Absolutely. You can go after the Mother. She can be charged with child abuse and child endangerment.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thankyou, ive emailed my family lawyer dealing with custody case of my new founded intentions and he will eat this up...
Thanks Again for your information, very glad to have talked with you!
Mike T