How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael J, Esq. Your Own Question
Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3459
Experience:  Licensed attorney experienced in criminal matters, having represented hundreds of clients with every misdemeanor and felony imaginable.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Michael J, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex and I have been harrasing each other back and forth she

Customer Question

My ex and I have been harrasing each other back and forth she made a facebook page and added me on it and harrassed my family harrassed my friends and she painted my face as not "datable" she hacked my aol account and facebook account while the police officer gave her a verbal restraining order and I just documented all the things she did and now I was dumb enough to make a facebook page and then post the fact that she cheated on me with this guy and added every person at her college on it and now the franklin police have contacted me telling me there may be a summons what can I do what should I do? because every time I contacted the police here in new york they told me that just drop it or nothing can be done and here she is about to file complaints. What can I do i don't want this to go to court and I just want this to end
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 5 years ago.

Michael J, Esq. :

Hello - Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.

Michael J, Esq. :

At this point you should do nothing. Don't speak to anyone and don't admit anything. Erase the Facebook page and don't speak to your ex. If the police do contact you or arrest you, demand to speak with an attorney if they try to question you.

Related Criminal Law Questions