Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Is a standard petition form from the court the one to use if
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Is a standard petition form from the court the one to use if filing a malpractice suit against a licensed therapist or counselor? My son is incarcerated and completed the classes he was asked to compl… read more
When being released on a Form 11.1 Do you have ...
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
When being released on a Form 11.1 Do you have have a court date or be released with other Forms?… read more
questioisn is it legal to admit as evidence in court and warant
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
questioisn is it legal to admit as evidence in court and warant document without a signature of a officer and with only a judges signature on the papers. is it legal for a law enforcement officers to … read more
what form(s) do i need to file to petition the court to reopen
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
what form(s) do i need to file to petition the court to reopen or retry my traffic ticket in georgia… read more
precedure for writing a petition for early release for the
AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Attorney/Owner
precedure for writing a petition for early release for the fereral Supervised release program… read more
I was released form prison. At MAR hearing, the court found
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I was released form prison. At MAR hearing, the court found that I was release from prison 5days early and sent me to jail for 5days, After that, I contacted State Prison and was told on paper that my… read more
Do we have to use a lawyer to petition for early release of
A.S.B., Esq.
A.S.B., Esq., Doctoral Degree
Do we have to use a lawyer to petition for early release of probation or can we use a form?… read more
Is it legal for the clerk of courts to release private victim
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Is it legal for the clerk of courts to release private victim information such as psychological evaluations, for example, on the clerk of courts website where anyone can do an offender search and acce… read more
If an inmate has petitioned the court for release due to being
Nate, Lawyer
If an inmate has petitioned the court for release due to being wrongly accused and they have not responded, can he be released due to the silence being consent rule. He has appealed the state court tw… read more
Can the court prosecute with just an officer's statement or
Loren, criminal lawyer
Can the court prosecute with just an officer's statement or does there need to b other forms of evidence. Was sisters going 85 mph in a 65 but there is no video evidence since the traffic stop video d… read more
If a witness was subpeonaed by the Court to give video evidence
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
If a witness was subpeonaed by the Court to give video evidence via satellite link form Oregon USA, you later discover that the person giving evidence is not the right person but has been impersonated… read more
I was asked to sign a release form, but I declined. The
Sam, Attorney
I was asked to sign a release form, but I declined. The person who asked me to sign the form discussed my kids personal information anyway. What crime was broken in Virginia? What can I do about it?… read more
I need a release of information form for new york state legal
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I need a release of information form for new york state legal aid to obtain information for the family of a boy in our church being held on DWI charges and also an I.C.E. detainer. Where can I obtain … read more
I would like help on fileing a petition release from sex
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I would like help on fileing a petition for early release from sex offender registration. My adjudication was with held… read more
i need legal advice on arrests records expungement for non
P. Simmons, Lawyer
i need legal advice on arrests records expungement for non convictions,dismissals and lack of evidence in final court dispositions.… read more
Is it possible to see the evidence against me in criminal court
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Is it possible to see the evidence against me in criminal court without having a lawyer present… read more
Is the THC level in the blood allowed as evidence in court?
LawTalk, Lawyer
Is the THC level in the blood allowed as evidence in court? also was a Drug Recognition Expert supposed to examine me. By the way I was pulled over because I forget to turn my lights on.… read more
If one recieves evidence that we want to use in court but the
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
If one recieves evidence that we want to use in court but the defense will only allow the evidence to be seen and kept at the court house, is that evidence usable in a defense? In otherwords, just bec… read more