Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
i went to court for a felony drug case which was later dismissed
JPEsq, Attorney
i went to court for a felony drug case which was later dismissed (deferred prossecution). I completed community service an a drug program with unsupervised probation. I have never been in trouble befo… read more
My son who is 31 went on the ***** ***** ******* which
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
My son who is 31 went on the ***** ***** ******* which requires a credit card and he met a girl who claimed she was 20 something with 2 children. She proceeded to talk and mailed him 2 separate birthd… read more
i have a dead docket case in Georgia which happened in 2000
Zoey_ JD
i have a dead docket case in Georgia which happened in 2000 is when i went to court and was dead docketed for possession of a controled sub. I need to know what to do to get it expunged from my record… read more
Juvenile case: case happened 7 years ago. Juvenile went through
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
Juvenile case: case happened 7 years ago. Juvenile went through probation successfully and was taken off probation after a year or less. Restitution is the issue here. the order was for an a very larg… read more
In February of this year my neighbour attempted to kill me ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
In February of this year my neighbour attempted to kill me by trying to chock me to death. I went to the emergency room and got police report for documentation. This person has settled with drug compa… read more
My 14 year old daughter has been charged with BurglaryII-C
Andrew, Esq.
Andrew, Esq., Doctoral Degree
Felony and Criminal Mischeif I-C Felony. Her and some friends went into an abandoned school, which was unlocked, and my daughter threw some paint on the walls that she found in the gym. My daughter wa… read more
February 2011, an Enforcement Division Prosecutor wrote a letter
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
February 2011, an Enforcement Division Prosecutor wrote a letter making fraudulent statements to my wife and I which were made to protect the contractor. During my 41 years as an aircraft mechanic I a… read more
my name is Marcus Benjamin im looking for my felony report
Zoey_ JD
my name isXXXXX im looking for my felony report october 31 2008 can you help me get that I go to court on nov 12 2009… read more
I had a case from February of last year which was resolved
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I had a case from February of last year which was resolved in November 2011. Resolved in such a way that I got back my concealed carry permit and I am in no way prohibited from owning, buying, or carr… read more
We entered a response to the clerk of courts and the prosecution
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
We entered a response to the clerk of courts and the prosecution in St. Lucie County, on January 31, 2011 which was in response to our original 2255 to vacate sentence. to a January 31, 2011 was withi… read more
I went to court in February for traffic violations - driving
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I went to court in February for traffic violations - driving w/o registered vehicle, and w/o insurance. There were a lot of charges lying to officer. They were all dismissed except the one driving wit… read more
We need a lawyer for a felony robbery case. The court date
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
The court date is October 2nd, this Tuesday. She has a preliminary hearing. She was charged in June. I … read more
i have a felony warrent in south carolina that happened in
Roger, Litigation Attorney
i have a felony warrent in south carolina that happened in 2005. i still havent went to court for it. only some times its on my record and worked for 4 trucking jobs since then. i was charged with fal… read more
I have recently reviewing my felony case that happen dec
Zoey_ JD
Hi I have recently reviewing my felony case that happen dec 2005 . I noticed that I don't have a indictment on file with district office and that I was convicted with no evidence on file. Help… read more
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX and am interst in sealing or spunging
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX and am interst in sealing or spunging my case,my case is grandthefth it happens on february ofXXXXXgave me 1o yrs probation and just two yrs ago my case was close,but am havi… read more
If my wife has a felony on her record that is 4 years old is
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
If my wife has a felony on her record that is 4 years old is it legal or illegal for me to have a gun in the house that is in just my name? We live in Washington State… read more
My 31 year old daughter is incarerated for 3 counts of felony
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My 31 year old daughter is incarerated for 3 counts of felony child endangerment in Va. She was watching the children for a friend, she has no children of her own. The children age 9years to 6 years o… read more
Can I get licenced as a an esthetrician in state with a drug
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, criminal lawyer
Can I get licenced as a an esthetrician in Washington state with a drug felony … read more