Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
In a pimping case and trial... A text message was sent to the
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
In a pimping case and trial... A text message was sent to the defendant that said "Brit got a date=130" The defendants response was "k" The girl respnded back to the defendant & said "whats wrong?" De… read more
One year ago I sent a text message to a female calling her
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
One year ago I sent a text message to a female calling her a "bitch." I sent the text using another person's email address as mine which I got off of an email list at my college. Can I be sued? Misdem… read more
A guy in the US sent me harassing text messages with rude
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
A guy in the US sent me harassing text messages with rude text messages ending with very bad and harassing curses and multiple phone calls throughout the day. Text messages in the end were very demean… read more
If threatening text messages are sent from a person in Wyoming
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
If threatening text messages are sent from a person in Wyoming to a person South Dakota would the state of South Dakota be able to press charges on person from Wyoming, or would the state of Wyoming h… read more
if a person sends a text message on their cell phone of
P. Simmons, Lawyer
if a person sends a text message on their cell phone of terroristic nature and threatens bodily harm can the law [ police ] get involved thanks mhj… read more
Is it likely to persecute a person that sends a text message
Nate, Lawyer
Is it likely to persecute a person that sends a text message to another person with a threat that is not explicit. The text was a picture of a firearn saying "for sales I can delivery at your home or … read more
Can a person (A) be arrested for exchanging text messages with
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Can a person (A) be arrested for exchanging text messages with a person (B) who turns out to be a prostitute? The person (B) asked for $200 to come over to the condo person (A) to soak in the hot tub.… read more
If a person ends a mean-spirited text message with the words,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
If a person ends a mean-spirited text message with the words, "Don't reply. For your own GOOD. Don't bother." Can that be deemed a threat or at least harrassment?… read more
Is it really harassment if a person takes your calls, answers
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Lawyer
Is it really "harassment" if a person takes your calls, answers your text messages or text messages you repeatedly begging you to call them?… read more
if I was sent a text message by an ex to pay her 2000.00 of
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
if I was sent a text message by an ex to pay her 2000.00 of she would tell my wife everything would that meet requirements of extortion/blackmail… read more
I have sent text messages to a 13 year old minor that have
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Lawyer
I have sent text messages to a 13 year old minor that have included the words "I love you", "I miss you", "I want to see you" and "when i kiss you on the hair/cheek it means I love you and want the be… read more
if a man had sent you threatening text messaging and then came
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if a man had sent you threatening text messaging and then came to my house and shot three shots into my house with my wife and two kids missing us by 4 feet what exactly could he be charged with… read more
I sent my ex girlfriend some text messages using an iPhone
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I sent my ex girlfriend some nasty text messages using an iPhone app called "Text Now". The texts basically said some derogatory things based on her past, but didn't threaten to harm her in any physic… read more
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I sent my ex girlfriend some nasty text messages using an iPhone app called "Text Now" this past Saturday and Sunday. The texts basically said some derogatory things based on her past and used some "c… read more
Im concerned with 2 text messages I sent to a company regarding
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I'm concerned with 2 text messages I sent to a company regarding a shipment for my brothers Xmas gift. I was upset. Is there anything incriminating in these text messages. Could I get sued, were these… read more
My son sent a text message to a girl who was coming on campus
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My son sent a text message to a girl who was coming on campus and following him the message said stop following me or riding down my street. they have not been romantically invloved but were friends. … read more
I am harass by a person through text messages sent to
stevexo
stevexo, Criminal Defense Attorney
i am harass by a person through text messages sent to different persons destroying my reputation telling i have extra marital affair with her husband.she destroyed my reputation to my colleagues and t… read more
How can foul untrue text messages be defined. Such as a person
P. Simmons, Lawyer
How can foul untrue text messages be defined. Such as a person sending a text to my phone stating, " a serious accusation," without any truth to it and with malicious intent?… read more