Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
what is the minimum jail sentence for possession of crack cocaine
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
what is the minimum jail sentence for possession of crack cocaine with the intent to distribute… read more
My husband was convicted of trafficiking in crack cocaine in
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
My husband was convicted of trafficiking in crack cocaine in 2003. He is in federal prison serving a 30 year sentence. It was originally life, but when the law changed in 07 it was reduced a little. H… read more
what is the difference between simple possession of crack
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
what is the difference between simple possession of crack cocaine and felony possession of crack cocaine… read more
If I received a federal sentenced for (see details) ...
Mister Mann
Mister Mann, Doctoral Degree
If I received a federal sentenced for possession of more than 4.5 kilograms of crack cocaine, am I eligible for a sentence reduction as a result of the recently implemented crack cocaine amendment to … read more
My son Andrick Dershunn Banks was sentence to prison for intention
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
My son Andrick Dershunn Banks was sentence to prison for intention to distrubute crack cocain. November of 2006. He and another person was in his vehicle when he was caught. But they only charged him … read more
If a person is convicted of illegally possessing a firearm
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
If a person is convicted of illegally possessing a firearm in California and completes his prison sentence, is the firearm then destroyed? Or does it get stored or sold or donated somewhere?… read more
I have a pending charge of possession of crack cocaine less
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I have a pending charge of possession of crack cocaine less than a gram 3rd or sequential offense. My question is can I be charged with a third offense if my pass drug charges are of a different level… read more
my husband is appearing in court today with judge darby for
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
my husband is appearing in court today with judge darby for def possessed crack cocaine on 10/07/ 09 and has not ever had a crack charge before and i believe he has no criminal record of any type sinc… read more
I was convicted of possession of a small amount of cocaine
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
I was convicted of possession of a small amount of cocaine and pot over 33 years ago. I contacted a lawyer in California (Higbee and Associates) and after meeting with them and going over my case they… read more
Convicted in 1995 sentence 5yrs. While in prison convicted
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Convicted in 1995 sentence 5yrs. While in prison convicted for more crimes another 10 yr consecutive to the 5 yr sentence. IN 1997 while in prison was sentences to a 4 and a 3yr. total 22 years Questi… read more
I have a Canadian friend who has a 1981 conviction for the
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I have a Canadian friend who has a 1981 conviction for the possession of cocaine for which he was sentenced to 24 months and 36 months probation. He post bail of $10,000 and appealed the sentence whic… read more
A friend was convicted of a crime and sentence to life in prison.
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
A friend was convicted of a crime and sentence to life in prison. He has been incarcerated for 26 years. Two witnesses that testified against him as children, have recanted their testimony as adults. … read more
My stepson was convicted of drug possession ofenses in California
Sam, Attorney
My stepson was convicted of drug possession ofenses in California and sentenced to 16 months in prison, with the sentence suspended if he went to a drug rehab program. He attended one month, then walk… read more
I was arrested for a Class5 Felony (possession of crack cocaine)
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I was arrested for a Class5 Felony (possession of crack cocaine) and Class I Misdeamenor (Reckless) driving (ran a light, was speeding, no one injured, no one hurt). Didn't have the stuff in the car, … read more
Several months ago, I was arrested and charged with one count
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Several months ago, I was arrested and charged with one count of possession of crack cocaine, one count of conspiricay to deliver and one count of intent to deliver. I have no problem with the possess… read more
I am 20yrs and was charged with possession of crack cocaine
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I am 20yrs and was charged with possession of crack cocaine in the state of Louisiana. I have never been in trouble before and im am not guilty of the crime so I do not want to accept probation or the… read more
I was charged with attempting to purchase crack cocaine can.
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, criminal lawyer
I was charged with attempting to purchase crack cocaine can. Can I be charged with possession of crack cocaine second… read more
How can I be charged with possession of crack cocaine that
P. Simmons, Lawyer
How can I be charged with possession of crack cocaine that was found in a vehicle that was towed away from the premises by the police department. The vehicle is basically used as a work truck. The wor… read more