Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
MY DAUGHTER IS A POLCE OFFICER SHE WENT OUT ON A CALL WITH
Counselor
Counselor, Doctoral Degree
MY DAUGHTER IS A POLCE OFFICER SHE WENT OUT ON A CALL WITH HER PARTNER, THEY SAW A GUY STANDING IN A CORNER , SHE TOLD THE GUY TO ZIPPER UP HIS JACKET, THEN HER PARTNER GOT OUT THE CAR AND STARTED BEA… read more
ok. ive never been in trouble by the police in my entire life.
Brandon, Esq.
Brandon, Esq., Senior Counsel
ok. i've never been in trouble by the police in my entire life. im 18 years old and a filed a false police report, because my car went into a pond and i freaked out and didnt know what to do. the poli… read more
My daughter was called out at school in the middle of class
LawTalk, Lawyer
My daughter was called out at school in the middle of class to do a search of her locker, car, and backpack based on a "tip" from an unknown person. The Asst. Principle walked into class, singled her … read more
my daughter was called into the nurses office because a student
A.S.B., Esq.
A.S.B., Esq., Doctoral Degree
my daughter was called into the nurses office because a student claimed she was taking illegal druge she was checked out by the nurse and also by a teacher and was cleared,at which time they called my… read more
I got charge with simple assault i told a school board work
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I got charge with simple assault i told a school board work i will slap her and call her a bitch i never touch her… read more
My husband called my probation officer and told m I was out
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My husband called my probation officer and told him I was out drinking at a bar. Part of my probation is no alcohol. Noone saw me doing this it is hearsay from him. I am on three yrs probation and onl… read more
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
Second opinion] I got charge with simple assault i told a school board work i will slap her and call her a bitch i never touch her… read more
Some called my daughters school and accused her of having
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Some called my daughter's school and accused her of having illegal drugs. I think that the call came from another state. Do I have any options about filing a complaint?… read more
My daughter, 32 is in probation. Her probation officer
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
My daughter, 32 is in probation. Her probation officer continually degrades, insults, puts down my daughter calling her a liar, threatens her, twists events to indicate factscwere not as they are, she… read more
some one at my daughters school snatched her. I went to the
Sam, Attorney
some one at my daughters school snatched her. I went to the school to try to resolve the situation, I called the police they told me to wait there, a police arrived out of uniform he went and talked t… read more
My 17 year old daughter was stopped in a school zone going
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
My 17 year old daughter was stopped in a school zone going 35, at least this is what she claims the officer told her when coming up to the window. We then received his traffic ticket in the mail and it stated 40 mph in a school 20 zone. We went to juvenile court and the judge scared her and said that she has to believe that she committed this traffic violation or plead not guilty so my daughter plead not guilty. so we were asked to come back, at this point, my daughter said she wanted to get it over with and just explain to her and plead guilty so when she explained it to the judge the judge said she would not let my daughter plead guilty because she possibly believed what she was telling her. The judge told me to call you guys to get free legal advice because now we have to go back to court on Wednesday for the trial hearing. I am not sure how to handle it, my daughter said that when the officer came to the window and said she was going 35mph she said that there were no school lights flashing at the time, he was hiding behind trees in the high school parking lot, she had just received her license and said that she was going 35 when she crossed over the school line in the 35 zone which is where he pulled her over. She said he walked up to her car laughing at her disrespectfully, ***** ***** a LaCrosse player for the school, never has gotten into a pinch of trouble and just got her license and was by herself. The next day, the same officer had pulled another NEW driver from the school over as well! How do I handle this on Wednesday? Any help or advice would be wonderful. Thank you … read more
My daughter lives in a small, apparently quite racist Tx
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My daughter lives in a small, apparently quite racist Tx town. She is white. Her landlord called her and told her that there was an incident with 2 black men sunday night where they harrassed a white … read more
A girl i know, who worked in a medical office, called in pain
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
A girl i know, who worked in a medical office, called in pain pills (58 different times) without the Dr. permission, got caught , what type of punishment could she get? She has no prior record...Could… read more
My daughters phone was recently confiscated by her high school.
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
My daughters phone was recently confiscated by her high school. they told her it would not be returned until the end of the year. I am a divorced father and live in SC, she lives in NC. I purchased an… read more
My daughter was on probation and she got arrested for
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
my daughter was on probation and she got arrested for failure to report. her probation officer told her she would be in jail for two weeks. it is now three weeks since she was incarcerated, does she h… read more
My daughter was assaulted by her boyfriend & has filed charges
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
My daughter was assaulted by her boyfriend & has filed charges in one town. The officer told her that night that she should also go to file charges in the other city where the assault also took place … read more
my daughter was physically assault by couple of students in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my daughter was physically assault by couple of students in school and out side school ,her last assault was block from our house me and my husband come for her help and we were hit to,what can i do?… read more
Can I be arrested for resisting arrest if I was never under
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can I be arrested for resisting arrest if I was never under arrest and told I was not under arrest. An officer called me on my cell phone and asked me to get out of the vehicle and walk down the drive… read more