Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
In Houston, County, Texas misdemeanor prostitution charge is
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
In Houston, Harris County, Texas for a misdemeanor prostitution charge is a prior conviction of the same misdemeanor in another state considered for charging and sentencing?… read more
I'm in Houston Texas and I went to court yesterday to get a
Van
Van, Retired Criminal Court Judge
I'm in Houston Texas and I went to court yesterday to get a deferred misdemeanor theft charge sealed on my background that I got in 2016. I was given 1 year deferred and got off in 6 mos. I also have … read more
I'm 19 and I got arrested in the last week for a class theft
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, i'm 19 and I got arrested in the last week for a class b theft misdemeanor charge, first time ever being arrested for anything. That was in texas, where ive been living for the last couple months.… read more
a friend is on probation from SC.He is serving it in Texas.He
Nate, Lawyer
a friend is on probation from SC.He is serving it in Texas.He got arrested for Theft and is being sentenced for 4 years on a plea.Will this revoke his probo in SC and if so can he run it concurrent ?… read more
2004 got arrested for assault family violence and resisting
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
2004 got arrested for assault family violence and resisting arrest charged misdemeanor and paid a fine. is there anyway to get this sealed or expunged, because i cannot get employment with this showin… read more
I was arrested in Houston texas several years ago.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested for DWI in Houston texas several years ago. Have gone through the process and had the required interlock installed. Yesterday morning i blew a viol but on about 4 subsequent blows i ble… read more
my former son in law was recently arrested for violation of
Jamie L. Harmon
Jamie L. Harmon, Law Firm Owner
my former son in law was recently arrested for violation of probation. original charges were misdemeanor theft along with 3 felony burgluries, adjudacation was withheld on the felonies and 3 years pro… read more
what is the sentence for a violation of probation on a misdemeanor
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
what is the sentence for a violation of probation on a misdemeanor petty theft charge in florida… read more
20 years ago I got a misdemeanor petty theft conviction & 12
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
20 years ago I got a misdemeanor petty theft conviction & 12 years ago I got a misdemeanor spousal battery charge. Sine then, I have totally changed my life. I went back to school and after 10 years o… read more
a friend is serving 6 years probation for a misdemeanor (attempted
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
a friend is serving 6 years probation for a misdemeanor (attempted rape of a minor) he was 23 she was 16, parents pressed charges and at the time he did not want to risk jail so please guilty to this … read more
Today i got a misdemeanor charge degree theft. I am
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Today i got a misdemeanor charge for 5th degree theft. I am very overwhelmed right now and play on not telling my parents, or anyone for that matter. Do i have to show up to court? What if i try and g… read more
was a city police officer in illinois in 1995 ,Ipled guilty
Loren, criminal lawyer
was a city police officer in illinois in 1995 ,Ipled guilty to theft over $300 , Felony .. and got 1 year probation, no jail no issues..Can this be erased , expunged ect ? Thanks… read more
about 8-9 years ago I was charged with a misdemeanor for petty
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
about 8-9 years ago I was charged with a misdemeanor for petty theft & I hored a lawyer & they got the charged reduced to infraction after I completed all the duties assigned to me. I want to apply fo… read more
My son was convicted of misdemeanor marijuana posession at
Sam, Attorney
My son was convicted of misdemeanor marijuana posession at age 19 in December of 2004 in Houston Texas. He is in college and wants to be a school teacher. Can we get this expunged? Will the conviction… read more
I was charged with misdemeanor criminal trespass back in 1995
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was charged with misdemeanor criminal trespass back in 1995 in Colquitt County, Georgia and sentenced to a year probation, community service and a fine. All was completed. Now I am a nurse and tryin… read more
Hi, my husband just got a probation violation and a grand theft
Sam, Attorney
Hi, my husband just got a probation violation and a grand theft charge but the grand theft charge was dropped. he got on probation for grand theft a couple years ago and he just violated his probation… read more
I have a misdemeanor charge pending in Houston for assault
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have a misdemeanor charge pending in Houston for assault on a family member - I need to know if this is a class A or C charge and what I could face for punishment - first time offense.… read more
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law