Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my exhusband girlfriend is accusing me of taking docuements
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
my exhusband girlfriend is accusing me of taking docuements from the house that I still own. Which I still go to because I help my exhusban with paper work. She calls me to my work to tell me that she… read more
Briefly, my fathers new girlfriend has been harassing my mother
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Briefly, my father's new girlfriend has been harassing my mother through unwanted phone calls and texts that graphically describe her relationship with my father as well as derogatory statements. The … read more
IT WAS RECORDED PHONE CALL FROM COUTY JAIL.D.A.USED PHONE CA
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
IT WAS RECORDED PHONE CALL FROM COUTY JAIL.D.A.USED PHONE CALL FOR A SEARCH WARRENT FOR MY HOUSE AND THE PERSON I WAS TALKING TO. THE RECORDING ASKS THE TAPES BE REMOVED FROM MY HOUSE TO HER HOUSE. TH… read more
Do lawenfoecement usally make a phone call to a person if a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Do lawenfoecement usally make a phone call to a person if a person is a suspect of a crime?what kind of crimes these are?… read more
I am in question, a time ago, one of my employees wife intercepted
LawTalk, Lawyer
I am in question, a time ago, one of my employees wife intercepted a personal phone call of mine at her home in Maryland. As she listened, she wrote the entire conversation on paper and gave it to her… read more
If a person calls another person using *67 on a cell phone
Ely, Counselor at Law
If a person calls another person using *67 on a cell phone can the call be traced? The message was not threatening a life or do any damage can the police in the local area trace the call to them?… read more
This question is for fraud with cell phone contracts. I called
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
This question is for fraud with cell phone contracts. I called Verizon yesterday because my adult daughter who is on my cell phone plan, but not an account manager added a new line to push the contrac… read more
If a person makes an obscene phone call that is a text phone
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
If a person makes an obscene phone call that is a text phone call asking to give oral sex and to pay money for this .what is the punishment ,charge is solicitation and phone harassment the accused has… read more
I had question to my last question. Also I requested a phone
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
Hi Again James,I had a follow up question to my last question. Also I requested a phone call earlier but was called by a different attorney so cancelled the call. The fact the calls are recorded was a… read more
I have a question about recording phone calls. Is it legal
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I have a question about recording phone calls. Is it legal in all United States , States to record a phone call using a Repeating audible beep tone recorder? I Live in Arizona. A one party State so I … read more
I am getting phone calls from someone that has no name on
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
I am getting phone calls from someone that has no name on the phone # they are calling from saying that they are representing a company that says a deposit was made to an old account in had on 2/20/12… read more
I got a criminal summons phone calls in nc. This person I
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Attorney
I got a criminal summons for harrissing phone calls in nc. This person I can't place, has a boyfriend. This person lives 50 miles from my house. I'm on a dating website. I just not sure how I got her … read more
What are the laws regarding spoofing in kansas My exwife made
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
What are the laws regarding spoofing in kansas? My exwife made 2 phone calls using this service to my girlfriends father. She made comments about her pregnancy and abortion then hung up. Is there anyt… read more
a person has filed a false clam against me; stateing that I
INFOLAWYER, Partner
a person has filed a false clam against me; stateing that I made harrassing phone calls to ther phone and made a police report. the police call me to come in I told them that was not possible due to w… read more
I live in Colorado, and received an obscene phone call ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
I live in Colorado, and received an obscene phone call from a person in California who has been slandering me online for several months. I wasn''t going to do anything about it, but my 11 year old dau… read more
Florida has state laws that require disclosure to all parties
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
Florida has state laws that require disclosure to all parties involved when taping their phone calls. A person taped a phone call from Florida to another state without anyone's knowledge but their own… read more
I received a couple phone calls from a person saying they
Phillips Esq., Attorney
i received a couple phone calls from a person saying they were from the DOJ in Washington DC i got the phone number and called it back and the recording said I have reached the DOJ Victims Notificatio… read more
If a person in North carolina has a phone conversation with
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
If a person in North carolina has a phone conversation with a gentlemen in Ohio, which like NC has a one person consent law regarding phone conversations. Does this mean that if the other person (the … read more