Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
my sister has max out on porbation ,but her fines are not pay.so the county has
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
the judge told her she needed to pay the fines by april 1,so now she be held.Is there anything that me and my family can do like now.… read more
So I now have a outstanding warrant for failure to pay fines
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
So I now have a outstanding warrant for failure to pay fines on a misdemeanor DUI. I have relocated to china about 2.5 years ago and am now wanting to come home. I just found out about this as i had s… read more
I have a friend that did not pay his fines so his licence was
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I have a friend that did not pay his fines so his licence was suspended. Then later he drove and someone dumped him in a hit and run and he recieved a second charge for driving with a suspended licenc… read more
SHOP SEND ME FINE OF 300DOLLARS AND I HAVE COURT DATE SO I
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
SHOP SEND ME FINE OF 300DOLLARS AND I HAVE COURT DATE SO I WANT TO KNOWN THATIHAVE GO COURT AND PAY THE FINE .IWANT TO KNOWN THAT I CAN VISIT ANY COUNTRY OR NOT WENT THEY GIVE ME PROV OF 1 TO 2 YEAR… read more
I caught due to shoplifting in Atlanta, The poice officer has
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I caught due to shoplifting in Atlanta, The poice officer has given me citation and told that I have to pay a fine. This was happened in Bloomingdale store in atlanta for item of $113. Please advice w… read more
I took a polygraph for my attorney and I passed so I agreed
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I took a polygraph for my attorney and I passed so I agreed to take one for the prosecutor. I was told by the examiner he found deception and I failed. I didn't about not knowing the check I attempted… read more
shoplifting case is registered by top against me & they called
J.Hazelbaker
J.Hazelbaker, Doctoral Degree
shoplifting case is registered by top against me & they called police also & they told me to pay fine of $781 as penalty & told me that u will notice from court to present on someday.can u tell me wha… read more
i was arrested for tresspasing aand when i went to court ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
i was arrested for tresspasing aand when i went to court and they told me that the prosecutor did not have the case ready and they told me that i have to wait 90 days,i''m looking for a job so i want … read more
i was caught shoplifting at the PX here on fort lewis the
Sam, Attorney
i was caught shoplifting at the PX here on fort lewis the told me i have to pay a fine to the PX and i have to go to court that was my first time doing something stupid like that and it is my last i s… read more
How/where can I find the dates to determine a Rule 48? At a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How/where can I find the dates to determine a Rule 48? At a hearing in November, the Judge told the prosecutor to pay attention to the Rule 48 due to her wanting a continuance. He asked both her and t… read more
I have forgotten to pay bad check at our prosecutors
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I have forgotten to pay for a bad check at our prosecutors office which was due July 8th. It was an oversight that I just realized tonight. What can I do or what will they allow me to do. The case is … read more
R u there, Ca, No I have a question, I was told I had to pay
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I was told I had to pay a fine because I was looking for a answer… read more
Where can i get a lawyer to defend me from lawyers and
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
where can i get a lawyer to defend me from lawyers and prosecutor and former prosecutor boss that have tampered with jorrors ,evidence,provided false statements and documents to court officials and ha… read more
I have a violation of probation bench warrant for not paying
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I have a violation of probation bench warrant for not paying a fine. If i go in with cash and pay the fine will the warrant be recalled. If it is recalled can i get something in writing showing the wa… read more
Can I get my record expunged for shoplifting if the case was
Roger, Litigation Attorney
Can I get my record expunged for shoplifting if the case was dismissed with a fine-attorney told me to accept the fine and move on-I did not realize this might not allow me to have it expunged-I have … read more
I have a friend who was arrested while paying a fine yesterday
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
I have a friend who was arrested while paying a fine yesterday (he has been paying the fine at the same location for over 10 months) - he was arrested for "failure to report" he is on probation until … read more
My wife and I are getting charged with Serving Minors
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
My wife and I are getting charged with Serving Minors Alcohol in the state of WI. so far the fine is $500. I was told by a cop friend that I should plead not guilty and I will be asked by the DA for a… read more
My son was charged with trespassing and his lawyer told him
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
My son was charged with trespassing and his lawyer told him he wouldn't have to pay a fine as much as the other kids because he had a lawyer. The man never showed up for court and left my son hanging.… read more