Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Joseph
Joseph
Joseph, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
i married someone becasue we both thought he was divorced.
Ellen, Attorney
i married someone becasue we both thought he was divorced. The Ex went an got the actually divorce (for real this time). Are we married, now that she has dissolved their marriage, or will we have to d… read more
i am in the middle of a horrible divorce. My husband is an
P. Simmons, Lawyer
i am in the middle of a horrible divorce. My husband is an attorney with a great amount of assets. He brings in millions from his practice. He has hidden properties and assets from me so he can pay ou… read more
While going through a divorce (still going on) a little over
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
While going through a divorce (still going on) a little over a year ago, my ex was not paying my support and was thousands of dollars behind. I closed an investment account of $400+ and the check was … read more
My husband and his ex-wife divorced when his daughter was ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
My husband and his ex-wife divorced when his daughter was 2. She is now almost 20. He was paying child support until his ex-wife decided she didn''t want him to see her anymore. They wrote up an agree… read more
My ex is serving 6 months for failure to pay child support
LawTalk, Lawyer
My ex is serving 6 months for failure to pay child support in federal institution. Restitution has been ordered in amount of $147,000. Prior to sentencing, under probation, ex was working and paying u… read more
I got my second dui being on to many prescriptions I went to
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I got my second dui being on to many prescriptions I went to detox an am of all meds I wanna no if it's horrible if I choose jail time instead of drug treatment 5 nights a week an probation for two yr… read more
1.ex-wife is lying that I didn't pay child support and I
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
1.ex-wife is lying that I didn't pay child support and I have witnesses. Can I get a free public defender to stop jail. 2.same for my in laws who lied and put a order of protection on me ,and are tryi… read more
My ex husband asked for an order of protection against me in
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My ex husband asked for an order of protection against me in a nasty divorce custody child support case he has relinquished visitation rights and refuses to pay support last time I saw him in court I … read more
I live in florida and am going through a horrible divorce,
Nate, Lawyer
I live in florida and am going through a horrible divorce, my ex to be has verbally threatened me that if I don't sign a settlement that is favorable to him with in two days he is going to monitarily … read more
My ex has a pending failure to pay child support case with
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My ex has a pending failure to pay child support case with Fed Gov't for which he was arrested and released on bond in January 2011. In September 2011, I was brought into the prosecutors office and to… read more
husband arrested early am for contempt on child support arrearage
Ely, Counselor at Law
PLEASE_husband arrested early am for contempt on child support arrearage but we have receipt paying all arrearage but tenn irs will not release funds to his ex they got him on 60 days contempt even th… read more
I have a protection order miss my ex and it got granted he
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
I have a protection order miss my ex and it got granted he got taken out of my home on the 10th of September we went to court he showed up with an attorney and I didn't have an attorney because he doe… read more
My co-worker got arrested for one count of felony child ...
Mr. Lofton
Mr. Lofton, Doctoral Degree
My co-worker got arrested for one count of felony child abuse. He is going through a divorce. He was giving his son a bath when his son called him a "f---ing idiot." He lifted his son up and spanked h… read more
I was just with you about a dui my boyfriend got and it got
Patrick H
Patrick H, Attorney
I was just with you about a dui my boyfriend got and it got disconnected. … read more
I have a friend that is uner a court order to pay child support
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I have a friend that is uner a court order to pay child support and for 7 1/2 mths he was in jail..he got out filed for ssi and went to court the other day in henry county va and was sentenced to 60 d… read more
I want to know if I can contact my ex husbands probation
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I want to know if I can contact my ex husbands probation officer for him not paying child support. He owes me 35,000 and it is felony probation. … read more
In my divorce I signed a financial agreement with my ex wife
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
In my divorce I signed a financial agreement with my ex wife in which we divided our financial assets. In that agreement she agreed sign whatever documentation or quit claim deeds necessary in the fut… read more
My ex is threatening to send 20 people to my work on Friday
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My ex is threatening to send 20 people to my work on Friday if I don't pay her 100% child support by Friday. We are still in negotiations for the visitation terms. She has paperwork and won't sign. Ju… read more